Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tecno Fighting Nigerian Dealers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Fighting Nigerian Dealers (3126 Views)

Revealed: The Number One Phone Of Drug Dealers / Accredited Gsm Network Recharge Card/e-voucher Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tecno Fighting Nigerian Dealers by chumakk: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
One reason why nigeria may not move forward----quick to pirate best selling things and they are not even the one doing the pirating but china. We are just traders. God help us
Re: Tecno Fighting Nigerian Dealers by soldierdollar(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
"Fake tecno" is tautology

1 Like

Re: Tecno Fighting Nigerian Dealers by topsytechy: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
@techmedia THIS INFORMATION IS FALSE. It was SON that raided COMPUTER VILLAGE, not TECNO, why do you carry fake news na

udemzyudex: i'm reading a different story here ooo

What watch on tv is different from what i'm reading.
SON said TRINITY took a loan to buy Hub (something like that sha,can't remember the phone name ) phones but instead went ahead to buy other brands but use the phone page. E.g they put samsung phones in the phone package they intend to buy..
Meaning the phones are fake for them to package it in that way.
They got information about it and decided to sieze the good ,heard it worth over #200m

Thank you UdemzyUdex i dont know why some people like carrying fake gist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need To Know Price Of Galaxy Note 2 Screen (picture) / Who's Heard Airtel 1.5GB For 1000 / Infinix S5 and S5 Lite Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.