Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,012 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

....and I Threw Away The Suya! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ....and I Threw Away The Suya! (611 Views)

Woman Mistakenly Threw Away $200,000 In A Rubbish Dump. Looking For Her! Read... / Looking For Woman Who Threw Away Computer Worth $200,000 To Give Her Back Money! / Festac Suya-Spot 2nd Gate Burnt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....and I Threw Away The Suya! by DickDastardly(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
I went to buy Suya from Aboki tonite. While cutting it he mistakenly slashed his fingers and bled profusely while putting the suya together. I wanted to leave him and the suya without paying but later paid and collected it. I also told sorry about his injury while cursing and swearing under my breath. Immediately i left, i threw away the N500 suya and sucked all the way home for loosing that N500 to the goody goody side of me. i am still mourning the N500 and the missed Suya.
Should i have abandoned him at the point of his injury?

Note: one can contact disease from blood.
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
My friend go and sleep
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by DickDastardly(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
krall: My friend go and sleep
but its true
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by delishpot: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
krall: My friend go and sleep

God bless you.

@ OP, you did not touch the blood kwo? Ok.
Its good you throway am. I know you wasted 500 bucks. Next time tell am say you no fit chop that meat say you go pay half cos of im wound but you nor fit buy the suya again. If him bring dagger out, pay twice the price and run.
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by DickDastardly(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
delishpot:

God bless you.
for what
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by delishpot: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
DickDastardly:
for what

Nor vex. I don respond for up.

I like him reply because if you try sleep, you go forget the loss of ya money and the desire to chop suya. E dey pain for body but better this than HIV or hepatitis from blood. Forget that 500 bucks. What if say you go piss when him cut am, no come tell you wrap am well for you you cone return, tell am thank you cone go chop am cone catch one thing? You for spend much more just to feel better o, not to get cure o. Cos HIV/AIDS nor get cure na only feel better treatment dey.
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by Sholah96(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
delishpot:

God bless you. Lmfao

@ OP, you did not touch the blood kwo? Ok.
Its good you throway am. I know you wasted 500 bucks. Next time tell am say you no fit chop that meat say you go pay half cos of im wound but you nor fit buy the suya again. If him bring dagger out, pay twice the price and run.
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Why? U should have socked it in jik, boil it with maggi and salt, then eat it. grin grin #friendly•suggestion
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by olu77(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is a story that touches the heart. Next time get a N100 condom, throw all the suya inside and swallow your thing. It is the only way you can enjoy your money without contacting HIV.
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by DickDastardly(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
missberrypop5: Why? U should have socked it in jik, boil it with maggi and salt, then eat it. grin grin #friendly•suggestion
I catch you with the suya vex wey i dey inside ee
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by DickDastardly(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
olu77: This is a story that touches the heart. Next time get a N100 condom, throw all the suya inside and swallow your thing. It is the only way you can enjoy your money without contacting HIV.
Re: ....and I Threw Away The Suya! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Op yhu did the right tin••wats 500 compared to ur life••it happens,its one of those tins

(1) (Reply)

Emotional ‘onion Notebook’ Makes You Cry When You Write In It / Giant Live Millipedes Seized At San Francisco Airport Shipped From Germany / Power Outage In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.