Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ (2135 Views)

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / " The Freestyle Lounge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ksslib!
Geoexpress!!
Wrongturn!!
Anyone else who wants to drop freestyles!! Come here!!!
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
#
Life's a bitch or so they say/... if sin's d CD, I no dey play/...ain't dying out!...I'm here to stay/
nature's deathly blow?...a mere display/

....Money wia out mouth...Is when we let bitches fûkk all our 'ho's... like a cud from a goat//
Haters thinking 'he makes waves,'/
...loyal slaves? King's reliving 'his hay days!'/
...slavery dead! by 'a close shave,'/

... only thing haters commands now is shît...when they grace the white thrown!!

Stronger I get/ better I swear/
In a matter of hours, i'm smoother per best/
...disses can only do me while lying downs/
So i'd jes dust myself by getting on/

...if their bad mouths get names, I swear e no go surprise me say na Dick...
They bunch of flightless birds/ games of prey... they lack respect/ running unclad in front of my burrow/
...I'd grace their presence when I puff like the big bad wolf...

YeaYeaNot
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
I'm Yea, 'the only one there is'/
Ur death? 'Is showing on my list'/
...so 'don't be calling on me,'/ ... else your joke's 'gon be a miss,'/ dey 'pray'
....so the hunter no end up as 'the meat' on his knees...

i'm known to play/ rough or hard even pre-intimacy/ guys be like they av the right kit on ground/ they'd say let's play ball! 'the season' abound/ they cheaters!!
...cos if haters say they game, its their 'hole' showing 'yellow'//

My punch carry diseases/ killing wack niqqa? It's east/
dey wan see me buried/ but end up feeling sorry/
So if you see 'em claiming 'Yea's pride is milked, it's when they handling their trouser dragon...

YeaYeaNot
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Cranium(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Creativity is the ingredent with which my flows are SPICED UP/ Im ICED UP, with lyrics dat send CHILLS in thru ur NERVES and bust ur SPINES UP//
Mechanically speaking I get TEXTCEES 'screwed' and 'nuts'./ ain't no pope but I chose CELIBACY cos I don't give a Bleep to CUNTS//
give me 2 secs and kip count hw many VETS I'l kill with SNIPERS// VIPER lyrics with hard PUNCHES cos I'm TIGHT-FISTED lyk MISERS//
Myopic visions, dey can't see what's COMING NEXT// get me VEXED and watch as I leave u with GREY (SHI!T) SHEET lyk u holding the convoluted part of ya CEREBRAL CORTEX.//
FLAWLESS, so wen I pen words to PAPER, I erase the ERASERS// EMCESS stuck wid TALL ambitions lyk crawling up wid bare FINGERS to the top of SKY SCRAPPERS,// I'm a FIRE BLAZER xo my arrival got FORUMS losing (loosing) THREADS lyk busy HAIRDRESSERS//
ask ur gals, m a beta dude ON THE SCOPE, FAR better, u could see dat wid a TELESCOPE/ fakers aint no MATCH, I'm on a HIGHER SLOPE leaving them with BLACK MATERIALS lyk they stuck in our PRESIDENT's WARDROBE//
Clinging to ma NAKPIN to clear the FILTH from the niggas I'm ZAPPING// I make dem SLIP (SLEEP) buh the dudes wana bring their CALF-IN (CAFFEIN) to STOP ME and KICK numerous POSTS lyk a company ain't concerned with STAFFING//
throwing BOULDERS while crossing BORDERS// making niggas FLEE like naija SOLDIERS did wen BOKO HARAM conquered GWOZA//
accept the rave of the MOMENT, CRANIUM is here to STAY// protest against and u'ld lose TONE as dis SON (sun) is abt burning u with ULTRA VIOLET RAYS.

3 Likes

Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by bonnyt(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2014
I got BOLD,NICE SCRIPTS..i always ROLL
LIKE THIS
Gotta be SLAYING-THESE-Gs
Cuz them ''fruits MAKING-ME-SLEEP'' like
that ''SNOW WHITE BITCH''/
Them HOES LIKE IT,so dont come at me
with those RHYMES N WEAK VERSES
Im WRECKING THIS ROOKIEs, NAIRALEMCEES?
Put a ''LEG THROUGH THIS P.USSIES'' like ''I
WAS REBIRTHED''/
So Bleep the LINES N THESE CURSES...theres
no more reason and the need to prove
that im DOPE N THE BEST,YO
Ill SMOLDER YA TEXT BRO...And well see
this ''rook in the corner'' but i aint
SHOWING A ''CHESS BOARD''/

check in here if uve got the guts thoh.

www.nairaland.com/1876981/grab-mic-online-vocal-rap

1 Like

Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nice!!! But... can u please space it more. it looks very busy to me.

Cranium: Creativity is the ingredent with which my flows are SPICED UP/ Im ICED UP, with lyrics dat send CHILLS in thru ur NERVES and bust ur SPINES UP//
Mechanically speaking I get TEXTCEES 'screwed' and 'nuts'./ ain't no pope but I chose CELIBACY cos I don't give a Bleep to CUNTS//
give me 2 secs and kip count hw many VETS I'l kill with SNIPERS// VIPER lyrics with hard PUNCHES cos I'm TIGHT-FISTED lyk MISERS//
Myopic visions, dey can't see what's COMING NEXT// get me VEXED and watch as I leave u with GREY (SHI!T) SHEET lyk u holding the convoluted part of ya CEREBRAL CORTEX.//
FLAWLESS, so wen I pen words to PAPER, I erase the ERASERS// EMCESS stuck wid TALL ambitions lyk crawling up wid bare FINGERS to the top of SKY SCRAPPERS,// I'm a FIRE BLAZER xo my arrival got FORUMS losing (loosing) THREADS lyk busy HAIRDRESSERS//
ask ur gals, m a beta dude ON THE SCOPE, FAR better, u could see dat wid a TELESCOPE/ fakers aint no MATCH, I'm on a HIGHER SLOPE leaving them with BLACK MATERIALS lyk they stuck in our PRESIDENT's WARDROBE//
Clinging to ma NAKPIN to clear the FILTH from the niggas I'm ZAPPING// I make dem SLIP (SLEEP) buh the dudes wana bring their CALF-IN (CAFFEIN) to STOP ME and KICK numerous POSTS lyk a company ain't concerned with STAFFING//
throwing BOULDERS while crossing BORDERS// making niggas FLEE like naija SOLDIERS did wen BOKO HARAM conquered GWOZA//
accept the rave of the MOMENT, CRANIUM is here to STAY// protest against and u'ld lose TONE as dis SON (sun) is abt burning u with ULTRA VIOLET RAYS.

YeaYeaNot
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by Cranium(m): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
TNX YEYENATU *NOTED :-)
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by donifez(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Txt mcees are here, but some are lacking testis(balls)//,bunch of losers trying to compare honda to a bentley//,understanding the standing order of how rap flows//,...i am a beast here..so i like been called dynamo//free styling with a stylist ain't good for you man...cuz i make sure u have a sty on ur lid after this freestyle//u run around proud branding ur self pompey...but when am pumping ur chick she fills my ear wit words like eh eh//,am solo...some even call me yolo...but anywhere i go..others follow//,this is a gimmick..no hard feeling...but if u wanna diss me..i crush ur bone and use u for sandfilling...
Re: ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ by williamLEE: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Lord acpt thiz <SOUL> that am sendinq tew yew . . . <AMEN>

// ah creple vhiz wack <GEE> cuz hiz tew stubborn tew no am hz <GOD>. . . . . . .. . . . . . in tense of <KILLING-ZOMBIES-WITH-BARZ>

//hz claminq d0pe Wn he CAN'T-HANDLE the PUNCH am offerinq tew him as GIFT of DEFEAT

//cuz he still don't no am hiz earth-<GOD> whu create him . . . (ME)// no tym tew wast <DUDE>// . . . . . cuz ah eliminate hiz dreams Dn AXE-HIZ HEAD OFF hiz NACK Dn leave him HELF-DEAD

. . . .took yew star nd LeaVe yew wif Nhotinq . . .// fu*k yew bitch hard Dn qv yew her-qown tew huq(HOCOGAN)// Lord acpt thiz <SOUL> that am sendinq tew yew . . . <AMEN>

// ah creple vhiz wack <GEE> cuz hiz tew stubborn tew no am hz <GOD>. . . . . . .. . . . . . in tense of <KILLING-ZOMBIES-WITH-BARZ>

//hz claminq d0pe Wn he CAN'T-HANDLE the PUNCH am offerinq tew him as GIFT of DEFEAT

//cuz he still don't no am hiz earth-<GOD> whu create him . . . (ME)// no tym tew wast <DUDE>// . . . . . cuz ah eliminate hiz dreams Dn AXE-HIZ HEAD OFF hiz NACK Dn leave him HELF-DEAD

. . . .took yew star nd LeaVe yew wif Nhotinq . . .// fu*k yew bitch hard Dn qv yew her-qown tew huq(HOCOGAN)//
Lord acpt thiz <SOUL> that am sendinq tew yew . . . <AMEN>

. . . .took yew star nd LeaVe yew wif Nhotinq . . .// fu*k yew bitch hard Dn qv yew her-qown tew huq(HOCOGAN)//

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rap Battle / Capo-firestone Vs Maestro / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.