Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tag And Ask - Forum Games (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tag And Ask (716317 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Tag And Describe. / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by kaboninc(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:
Love you bros...LuxaNne and I are planning something Big....

Hehe...please fill us in.
I loffff things like this! cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by lyntiffany(f): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
kaboninc:

No sweery, the only avocado in my heart. grin

I have so much to say to you...about how I've missed walking side by side with you, watching the sun rises on your face and lilt it up, about the sweet nothings you say to me and it tingles my tummy, about the chuckles and the smiles that brings laughter to my face, about your favourite wine we share together and of course, your various mentions of me...lol. Oh, am indeed favoured!

This is my birthday month! 22 is the date. Saturday is the day! So am sharing it - all the goodies, candies, love notes, flowers, wishes, cakes and gifts - with you!

So it is weekend and I hope you get the best of it!
You really have a way of making me titter so hard, that's one thing I admire about you.

Oh ! you are a Lion, little wonder your always on the spotlight.... can't wait for that day to come, will make you have the fun of your life that you won't have any other option than to ask for more just as Oliver twist grin.

Yea I will try but I have to work on my report so I can have a free Sunday for visits.

No let my love francizy catch you o! grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
its now called cold. Thanks i try., i hate taking meds tho. Anyway, what have u been up to?
I have been too busy today. Apart from the cold, how are you doing generally? Your blood was very hot yesterday, I am sure you have released some tension, u seem calm now cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Captainswag225(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
firstEVA:
I have been too busy today. Apart from the cold, how are you doing generally? Your blood was very hot yesterday, I am sure you have released some tension, u seem calm now cheesy
hahahahaha, eva the bad gal, am okay, yesterday i didnt do anything, am saving it all for u tonyt.... I hope u aint scared. Btw i hope u arent too tired coz u were busy today.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha, eva the bad gal, am okay, yesterday i didnt do anything, am saving it all for u tonyt.... I hope u aint scared. Btw i hope u arent too tired coz u were busy today.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
so with all the Konji traits you displayed yesterday, you didn't do anything? undecided I hope you don't belong to the vaseline crew tongue
Re: Tag And Ask by Captainswag225(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
firstEVA:
so with all the Konji traits you displayed yesterday, you didn't do anything? undecided I hope you don't belong to the vaseline crew tongue
lol, vaseline crew when there is a special lady like eva around? Never.... Yesteday was all part of my plan to scare u..... And it worked lol
Re: Tag And Ask by kaboninc(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
You really have a way of making me titter so hard, that's one thing I admire about you.

Oh ! you are a Lion, little wonder your always on the spotlight.... can't wait for that day to come, will make you have the fun of your life that you won't have any other option than to ask for more just as Oliver twist grin.

Yea I will try but I have to work on my report so I can have a free Sunday for visits.

Hehehehe!

Thanks for the complement! I hope I don't make you titter farther away from your love, francizy because all deadly wars that ever occurred and known to man had a woman in the center. cheesy

But I promise you, I'll resist the temptation to be an Oliver Twist - a little extra can make or mar someone. Lol.

Please take all the time you need. So that tomorrow, he can have your attention for the whole of the day! smiley
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, vaseline crew when there is a special lady like eva around? Never.... Yesteday was all part of my plan to scare u..... And it worked lol
grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Captainswag225(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
eva eva, my queen, holder of the key to my heart...... Ms pretiness..... So are we having any party tonyt? Lol
Re: Tag And Ask by joseph1832(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
kaboninc:

No sweery, the only avocado in my heart. grin

I have so much to say to you...about how I've missed walking side by side with you, watching the sun rises on your face and lilt it up, about the sweet nothings you say to me and it tingles my tummy, about the chuckles and the smiles that brings laughter to my face, about your favourite wine we share together and of course, your various mentions of me...lol. Oh, am indeed favoured!

This is my birthday month! 22 is the date. Saturday is the day! So am sharing it - all the goodies, candies, love notes, flowers, wishes, cakes and gifts - with you!

So it is weekend and I hope you get the best of it!

Dude, like seriously? LOL.

lyntiffany:

Re: Tag And Ask by joseph1832(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Someone tell me, is this the thread where the supporters of GEJ and the PDPians come to declare their corrupt and looted love for their selves?

Midolian, Passingshot am I mistaken?
Re: Tag And Ask by kaboninc(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:

Dude, like seriously? LOL.

Hehe...

Am still rusty bro. With the lines, the flow am still rusty! I need my mojo back! Lol.

Good evening to you
How are you? Trust you're having a swell evening.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
eva eva, my queen, holder of the key to my heart...... Ms pretiness..... So are we having any party tonyt? Lol
sure wink e-parties don't hurt anyone
Re: Tag And Ask by kaboninc(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Someone tell me, is this the thread where the supporters of GEJ and the PDPians come to declare their corrupt and looted love for their selves?

Must you defy our home?

Must you desecrate it? Do we discuss politics amongst ourselves?

You can bring your crew with you. Its a free world!

Enjoy!

*Sometimes, you choose your battles and wars*
Re: Tag And Ask by Captainswag225(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
firstEVA:
sure wink e-parties don't hurt anyone
lol, how many people are attending today?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, how many people are attending today?
me, u and, ermmmm... #scratches my head
Re: Tag And Ask by MizMyColi(f): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
smileysmiley
kaboninc:

You're welcome lovey dovey! cheesy

Happy new months and we (I) loff you too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by MizMyColi(f): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
chaiii gringringrin

This guy is just like the proverbial stubborn fly.

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Captainswag225(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
firstEVA:
me, u and, ermmmm... #scratches my head
lol, tell that person that he or she aint invited. I plan to party with u only..... I plan to take u to paradise and back today.
Re: Tag And Ask by joseph1832(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Must you defy our home?

Must you desecrate it? Do we discuss politics amongst ourselves?

You can bring your crew with you. Its a free world!

Enjoy!

*Sometimes, you choose your battles and wars*
Your home? Dude this is Nairaland and last I checked any member can comment on any thread, apart from the Islamic section that is. So I know not what you mean by me defying and desecrating it.

And I don't have a crew, I'm a one man show. And just so you know, I never choose my battles because "I'm a lover, not a fighter". tongue.

kaboninc:

Hehe...

Am still rusty bro. With the lines, the flow am still rusty! I need my mojo back! Lol.

Good evening to you
How are you? Trust you're having a swell evening.
Yea even a six year old will know you're rusty! Believe me chicks don't dig lines any more, unless they're not Nigerian that is, all they dig is money, ask kachisbarbie, her siggy says it all.

And good evening to you also.
Re: Tag And Ask by midolian(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:

looted love cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Na only PDP dey get am true true cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by kaboninc(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Your home? Dude this is Nairaland and last I checked any member can comment on any thread, apart from the Islamic section that is. So I know not what you mean by me defying and desecrating it.

And I don't have a crew, I'm a one man show. And just so you know, I never choose my battles because "I'm a lover, not a fighter". tongue.

Yea even a six year old will know you're rusty! Believe me chicks don't dig lines any more, unless they're not Nigerian that is, all they dig is money, ask kachisbarbie, her siggy says it all.

And good evening to you also.

Okay. I C
Re: Tag And Ask by joseph1832(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Okay. I C
You see? Brother I didn't know you were blind? LOL. All this while I've been debating with 'the blind looted samurai'. This is hilarious. LMAO.

midolian:
looted love cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Na only PDP dey get am true true cheesy cheesy cheesy
Imagine! Dem just dey use style dey form opposition so dem fit dey ta si their self.

How your babe wey get two left leg nau? ECOTERRORS, I hear say the babe na Igbo? Better you be prepared oh because I heard their bride price na gbosa!!!.
Re: Tag And Ask by kaboninc(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:
You see? Brother I didn't know you were blind? LOL. All this while I've been debating with 'the blind looted samurai'. This is hilarious. LMAO.

Lol.

I thought the person responding to me has senses. Even a robot is much more reasonable than him/her/it.

I just see a charged sheep with horns. LOL.

Good night my friend! smiley
Re: Tag And Ask by midolian(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Imagine! Dem just dey use style dey form opposition so dem fit dey ta si their self.

How your babe wey get two left leg nau? ECOTERRORS, I hear say the babe na Igbo? Better you be prepared oh because I heard their bride price na gbosa!!!.
looooool..No mind them. U need see d way dem attack me wen I say I wan friend ecoterrors.

Chai! Why u dey finish my ecoterrorist na? sad Oboi, na to give am belle b4 I marry am o! If she don get belle for me now and I choose not to pay that their heavy bride price, I go see wetin dem go do.
Re: Tag And Ask by joseph1832(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol.

I thought the person responding to me has senses. Even a robot is much more reasonable than him/her/it.

I just see a charged sheep with horns. LOL.

Good night my friend! smiley
I guess the embolden will make me a minotaur, I prefer being that than being a dog! LMAO.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
lyntiffany:

My darling?

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by joseph1832(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:
looooool..No mind them. U need see d way dem attack me wen I say I wan friend ecoterrors.

Chai! Why u dey finish my ecoterrorist na? sad Oboi, na to give am belle b4 I marry am o! If she don get belle for me now and I choose not to pay that their heavy bride price, I go see wetin dem go do.
Your head dey there bros! Dat na the way to do am, but make you no say your pikins go fit get 2 left leg oh! LOL.
Re: Tag And Ask by midolian(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Your head dey there bros! Dat na the way to do am, but make you no say your pikins go fit get 2 left leg oh! LOL.

hahahhahhaaha..you are wicked!
Re: Tag And Ask by joseph1832(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:
hahahhahhaaha..you are wicked!
Mee? I am good people oh. LOL.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, tell that person that he or she aint invited. I plan to party with u only..... I plan to take u to paradise and back today.
lets go there cheesy

But pls give me a minute, let me wear my iron pant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (790) (Reply)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.