Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Tag And Ask - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tag And Ask (719824 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Tag And Describe. / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
luxanne:

OMG! You know already? cheesy

Well, it's gonna be a blessed n fun day as well just like my other birthdays n TGIF too, makes it more cool cheesy Thanks for remembering dear, I owe u smiley
Ok then. Looking forward to you fulfilling your debt. So what's your biggest wish for the new year?
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: Emmmm, that's classified tongue grin. But I'm a pharmacist and a public health personnel.
Really cool. I've got a new help on health issues. Expect my disturbance. How many sections do you moderate?
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
LordReed: Primary or secondary? and what subject?
Nursery and Primary. I teach almost all subjects but I've got a flare for English so I major on that. What about you?
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Three of them
Would I be asking for too much if I ask for your names?
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nobleval: na me you dey yab like this?cry
No be you start am? First to do no dey pain my brother. How was your day?
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
dre11:

i no sabi rap
I suppose that's a yes. Are you in the medical field?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
Great. Do you believe in God?
of course I do. I am a christian
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: of course I do. I am a christian
Great. Where are you based?
Re: Tag And Ask by Obinoscopy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
Really cool. I've got a new help on health issues. Expect my disturbance. How many sections do you moderate?
No problem my dear. I love disturbance grin. I moderate the Forum-Games section.
Re: Tag And Ask by MizMyColi(f): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
Would I be asking for too much if I ask for your names?
Yes sweetee. My fb, twitter, mobofree yahoo..... Odikwa risky cool
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Yes sweetee. My fb, twitter, mobofree yahoo..... Odikwa risky cool
Haha. I see. Are you married?
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: No problem my dear. I love disturbance grin. I moderate the Forum-Games section.
Great truth in your signature. So are you married?
Re: Tag And Ask by Obinoscopy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
Great truth in your signature. So are you married?
No, I'm single.
Re: Tag And Ask by MizMyColi(f): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
Haha. I see. Are you married?
Not Yet cool
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Not Yet cool

Soon I hope. Are you into anything serious?
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: No, I'm single.
With all the nice comments I read about you? Thought you should have been taken by now. Why's your pix blurred? Maybe that's what is hindering them ladies. :-P
Re: Tag And Ask by luxanne(f): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
Ok then. Looking forward to you fulfilling your debt. So what's your biggest wish for the new year?

Sure wink To fulfill my dreams one after the other cuz I've gat loads of 'em cheesy cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
luxanne:

Sure wink To fulfill my dreams one after the other cuz I've gat loads of 'em cheesy cheesy
Yes we all have dreams. Just asking for the most pressing. If God's to grant you just one dream each year, what would you ask for this year?
Re: Tag And Ask by MizMyColi(f): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
Soon I hope. Are you into anything serious?
I'd rather we leave the question as "pending"____ when I wanna come open on that, I'mma tag you wink
Re: Tag And Ask by Obinoscopy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
With all the nice comments I read about you? Thought you should have been taken by now. Why's your pix blurred? Maybe that's what is hindering them ladies. :-P
Nice comments you say? My dear, I think it's the opposite o. If I tell you what they say of me even you will run grin.

As regards my pix, I do alternate the blurred pix with the clear ones. So what hinders the ladies from me during those times my clear pix is uploaded? tongue

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
MizMyColi: I'd rather we leave the question as "pending"____ when I wanna come open on that, I'mma tag you wink

Alright ma'am. The good Lord will perfect all that concerns you. Maybe I should let you do some asking too. Seems I've been bombarding you with questions. Pls feel free.
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: Nice comments you say? My dear, I think it's the opposite o. If I tell you what they say of me even you will run grin.

As regards my pix, I do alternate the blurred pix with the clear ones. So what is hinders the ladies from me during those times my clear pix is uploaded? tongue
haha. I don't know of any bad comments. At least not yet. Maybe they're waiting for you to do the wooing. Are you an introvert?
Re: Tag And Ask by luxanne(f): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
Yes we all have dreams. Just asking for the most pressing. If God's to grant you just one dream each year, what would you ask for this year?

Ok, I'l give u one wish then smiley I'l ask Him to keep my parents healthy as always for them to reap what they've sown in me and my siblings smiley
Re: Tag And Ask by MizMyColi(f): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
Alright ma'am. The good Lord will perfect all that concerns you. Maybe I should let you do some asking too. Seems I've been bombarding you with questions. Pls feel free.
It's no biggie, really. I really don't have any questions ATM cool
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
MizMyColi: It's no biggie, really. I really don't have any questions ATM cool

Cool. Glad you're ok. Stay sweet. Blessings. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Obinoscopy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
haha. I don't know of any bad comments. At least not yet. Maybe they're waiting for you to do the wooing. Are you an introvert?
Yes I'm an introvert generally speaking. But I could be very extrovertive on a few occasions.
Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
luxanne:

Ok, I'l give u one wish then smiley I'l ask Him to keep my parents healthy as always for them to reap what they've sown in me and my siblings smiley

Amen and amen. Would say a word of prayer for you dear sister. The Lord will do exceeding aboundantly above all you ASK or THINK...Have a blessed new year.

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Obinoscopy: Yes I'm an introvert generally speaking. But I could be very extrovertive on a few occasions.
Oh I see...where are you based?
Re: Tag And Ask by MizMyColi(f): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
Cool. Glad you're ok. Stay sweet. Blessings. kiss
You too Ma'am kiss

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by HFOG(f): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Harlos: I hope we haven't derailed that thread. Do we move here?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG:
No be you start am? First to do no dey pain my brother. How was your day?
fine and yours?
Re: Tag And Ask by harlos: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
HFOG: Harlos: I hope we haven't derailed that thread. Do we move here?
yeah better here then wink

xtarxhyne: i found another place to ask questions o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (790) (Reply)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.