Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Bulk Sms Portal @ 5k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Sms Portal @ 5k (596 Views)

WordPress SMS Portal (wp-sms-portal) / 20 International Bulk Sms Apis You Can Use In Your Bulk Sms Portal / Sms Portal Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Portal @ 5k by cloudtech(m): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2014
woow free offer CLOUDTECH is giving helping hands to people now you will get an SMS portal setup for you with free domain name of your choice .com. .net. .org. etc free hosting of the site for just N5000 soooo cheap instead of N15000 website will be setup within 24h call today 07062303277 you can also add me up on whatss app and on BBM PIN- 7C688508 this offer is to Help every body to make extra cash to their wallet please Dont abuse this opportunity given to you . above all you will get your admin control I.e your cpanel and people can resell under you.
Re: Bulk Sms Portal @ 5k by supremeweb: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2014
Are you trying to set up a profitable Bulksms Website?

Mobile marketing isn’t just one of the most popular high paying businesses on the web. Rather it’s an online business that have stood the test of time when other online businesses fail. But when you are starting from scratch as a non techy person, it can be difficult to set up the portal and grow your business.

So, the question is: How and Where do you start? The easiest and most profitable way to start is to create you own SMS Portal that will position you as a service provider.

I know it can be a difficult task for a non techy person to set up the portal from scratch.

Luckily for you, I've published the first ever step-be-step guide to enable even a novice make money setting up sms portal...

Click http://victoryakpomedaye.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-set-up-a-bulksms-portal-in-30-minutess-or-less/

To the benefit of all NL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Internet Banking: Pls Help A Friend. / Why Drainning Your Pocket,when There Is Alternative Of Generating Power Supply. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.