Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Yekem, Dr. Kings, Iris Etc Who Is Doing Better? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yekem, Dr. Kings, Iris Etc Who Is Doing Better? (2088 Views)

What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us / Iris Reading - Memory Improvement Course / Doctor Ojei Of Iris Medical Foundation Denials Hiv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yekem, Dr. Kings, Iris Etc Who Is Doing Better? by qtx(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
Do u believe in the herbal medication? if yes then which among them in nigeria is more efficient in its services in terms of medical efficacy? leave ur feeling or belive here it will help alot of Nairalanders i guess. Some of them are: Yemkem, Dr. Kings, Iris, and so on pls add ur own list and make analysis.
Thnx
Re: Yekem, Dr. Kings, Iris Etc Who Is Doing Better? by chidipupay(m): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2008
I simply believe in trado. But it is better, before you go for trado doctors, do a medical check up first to know what is really wrong with you. There was a time i had an heat rash on my penis, I tot then that i have had an infection, I went to sound health center in agege. I complained to the man that called himself a doctor, Without any test, he said that I am infected, He collected 9k from me and gave me some native medicine, Ignorantly i was taken, not knowing there that there was nothing wrong with me. I later went and visited a medical doctor, I told him the same thing.He did a checkup on me, look at my penis and told me it was a heat rash. But for us to be sure, A VDRL/STD and XYZ was carried out on me and everything proved negative. Since then i decided i will not go to herbal, except i know what is wrong with me by doing a medical checkup and conducting a test. But i think yemken and iris are doing better in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Join Forever Living Product And Become A Distributor; Free / Vagina Steaming - Ladies Would You Try This Latest Trend ? / Get Your Kolaq Alagbo At A Very Good Price...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.