Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

One Crazy Idea But Sure Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Crazy Idea But Sure Money (897 Views)

Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy / The Only Reliable Method To Make Sure Money Online In Nigeria Noww!! / Make Sure Money From Internet Affiliate Marketing For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Crazy Idea But Sure Money by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2014
It is only the wise that will thank God for the internet.
Knowledge is power,but only when you use it and use it well.
I want to talk about a business you know.this business can run you into making thousands of cash if only you feed it with ideas and some time.
It is no other business than the Bulksms business.people be little this business because they lack the ideas on how to put it to a better use to make cash.
They focus only on reselling and as they wait to resell they lose hope and damn the business.but dont lose hope please i beg you.remember that business is what you call business.
Ok like i said ideas make business what it is.i have two powerful ways on how one can create a very strong business using the Bulksms.
These ideas i am using also and all am waiting for right now is a bigger transactions.
if you are interested on how you can get this ideas on the Bulksms business.please email me @Cashiheanacho@gmail.com
or call 08149527648.
we will make it.amen

(1) (Reply)

Best Bank Issued Card For Online Payment / Court Freezez Dangote's Account In 20 Banks / My Business 1 0 1: The Entrepreneurs' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.