Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup (1980 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Travells To Germany, Drives Germans Crazy (video 18+) / IN PICTURES: Wives And Girlfriend (wags) Of Popular Football Stars / Jim Iyke Parades Two New Cars & Builds A Clothing Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup by saasala(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tens of thousands of German football fans have given a hero’s welcome to the World Cup-winning team in Berlin.

The main celebrations were at the Brandenburg Gate, where players displayed the cup on a large stage while performing an impromptu dance.

Many had gathered since dawn to welcome the players who touched down from Brazil on Tuesday morning. Huge crowds lined their bus route into the capital.

It was the fourth German cup win and the first since reunification in 1990.

Berlin transformed
The team’s 1-0 victory over Argentina in Sunday’s final sparked delirious scenes across Germany. which are culminating in Tuesday’s celebrations in central Berlin.

The team arrived in an open-top bus emblazoned with the years they have won the competition – 1954, 1974, 1990 and 2014.

The BBC’s Lucy Hockings in Berlin says there was a carnival atmosphere in the city, with thousands taking the day off to witness the spectacle even though Tuesday is not officially a holiday.

[img]http://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/soccer/2014/07/13/german-celebrations/ALTERNATES/crop_630x400/German+celebrations+[/img]

See more pictures here: http://www..com/world-cup-germany-welcomes-heroes-more-photos/

1 Like

Re: Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup by majamajic(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Waooo !!!
Re: Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup by seankafor(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
THEY DERSERVED IT.....IF I NO C THIS TIN ON FP I GO SUETHIS SITE AND ARREST ITS MEMBERS

1 Like

Re: Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup by Xsenga(f): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
seankafor: THEY DERSERVED IT.....IF I NO C THIS TIN ON FP I GO SUETHIS SITE AND ARREST ITS MEMBERS
CALM DOWN. cheesy
Re: Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup by emperorchedda(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
I just keep loving me some Andre Shurrle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup by seankafor(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Xsenga: CALM DOWN. cheesy
SOMEBODY SHOULD HOLD ME OOOOOO
Re: Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup by Drpazienza: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
we d chelsea family tank u andre schurrle 4 making us proud up chelsea up germany
Re: Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup by chumaeze(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=Xsenga]CALM DOWN. cheesy[/quotehttp://ochiabuuto..com/2014/07/not-funny-german-thieves-stole-10.html?m=1
Re: Photos: Germany Football Stars Parades With The World Cup by saasala(m): 12:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Drpazienza: we d chelsea family tank u andre schurrle 4 making us proud up chelsea up germany
Blues for life.

(1) (Reply)

The State Tha Produces The Best Celebrities In Nigeria / EXCLUSIVE! Oduamadi Dumps Actress, Nkem Ike For Younger Lover / [ Photo ] Chidima Changes Hairstyle, Now Rocking Gangster Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.