Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

U. N. N Pume Scratch Card (how To Get It) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U. N. N Pume Scratch Card (how To Get It) (477 Views)

JAMB 2015/2016 DIRECT Entry Form/ Scratch Card Is Out / U. N. N 2014/2015 Pume Dates And Details / Assistance On N.o.u.n (t.m.a) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U. N. N Pume Scratch Card (how To Get It) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
HOW TO GET THE UNN PUME SCRATCH CARD:
For those of you who stay far or those who wont be able to get the card from where you are or those who dont have strength for the queue or those who go to work, all you need to do is send your registration number, email (if you dont have email, dont bother i wil use mine), through text messages and you will get the details on how to make the payment and immediately I receive your payment, I will send the PIN from the scratch card, register you if you want and you can use the PIN to print out your post ume slip or do your registration.
NOTE: Bank charges 200 and I will charge my own for the stress which you will know when you request for the card.
The cards are now on sale.
Re: U. N. N Pume Scratch Card (how To Get It) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: U. N. N Pume Scratch Card (how To Get It) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
HOW TO DO YOUR UNN PUME REGISTRATION:
When you purchase the card or when someone sends you the PIN, go to unnportal (www.unnportal.com) and you will see 2014-2015 pume & DE selection application. Click on it to see another page for instruction, click on accept it and click on "next" to open another page where you will see 3 rectangular boxes:
Registration number ....................
Confirm Reg number ....................
Access Code ................................
The access code is the PIN from the scratch card which contains 10 digit numbers starting with PUME-........ Example PUME-1234567890
N/B: While supplying the access code (PIN), remember to include the PUME- before the 10 digit numbers if not, it will be telling you invalid access code.
Those of you who havent gotten their cards, regardless of where you, we can help you get it and also register you .You have 2 weeks remaining. The closing date is on Friday, 1st August.

(1) (Reply)

Blast Oau Post-utme / Can They Change Waec Date Of Birth... His It Possible. / Check & Upgrade FUNAAB Post Ume Results 2014 Now,call Admin_08061397426

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.