Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

New Pots! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / New Pots! (1323 Views)

How To Take Care Of Your Pots & Pans / Order For Pots Of Soup From Anjie's Food / Let's Talk About Cooking Pots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pots! by AmakaOne(f): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2008
Bought a new set of cast iron pots yesterday.

Yayy !!

Re: New Pots! by chisomquee: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2008
aw much did it cost.
Re: New Pots! by AmakaOne(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2008
£162.25 for a 4 piece set at Debenhams on Oxford Street

there was a 5 piece stoneware set for 50 quid, but I ran out of cash grin

it would be great for using as serving dishes I thought.
Re: New Pots! by theopops: 12:00am On Oct 11, 2008
Amakaone, are you in UK or US? Thot I read somewhere that you were in Connecticut.

Nice pots.
Re: New Pots! by davidylan4(m): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2008
Amakaone seems to love to cook. wow! Wish my wife-to-be would love it too. smiley
Re: New Pots! by AmakaOne(f): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2008
theopops:

Amakaone, are you in UK or US? Thot I read somewhere that you were in Connecticut.

Nice pots.

I'm in the UK , but I'm moving to the US soon. You probably read my post in the careers section asking about Maryland?
Re: New Pots! by omoge(f): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2008
i ordered Emeril cooking pots recently. they jsut arrived cheesy. oh my God!! what a beauty. i would have posted it here but lipsrsealed
am doing a fill in paperwork for some knife that they will send.

Emeril is kiss

Amaka, your pots look nice. i just don't like colored pots though. if i have to go for colored pots then all the stuffs in my kitchen should be the same cheesy
when i settle down, i might do that cheesy though.

it is good to replace your pots. some pple will use pots for 10years with all the paintings off they still cook with it. Not healthy.

so let's learn to replace our pot once the paintings start coming off.
Re: New Pots! by ifyalways(f): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2008
lol Omoge
My grannie says the older the pots,the better the taste. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Most of her pots are older than my mum and she still uses it to cook tongue
Nice pots Amaka.

(1) (Reply)

Smokers Corner / 5 Mixers You Should Never Drink / Caption This Photo "Science Or GOD ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.