Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Is This The Worlds Oldest Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This The Worlds Oldest Man? (681 Views)

Oldest Man Alive In India. "Death Has Forgotten Me" / World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 / World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Worlds Oldest Man? by mzfacts: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jose Aguinelo dos Santos, pictured above, who lives in an old people's home Bauru, Brazil, was, according to the document, born on July 7 1888 - making him 126 years old.
If the certificate is genuine, he is the oldest person EVER - beating Frenchwoman Jeanne Calment, who was born in 1875, and died at the age of 122 and the oldest man to ever live was Jiroemon Kimura,
of Kyotango, Japan, who died aged 116 in June last year.

Mr dos Santos, who is known as Ze, has never married or had children. He eats a plate of rice and beans and smokes a packet of cigarettes every day.
He was also a former coffee plantation worker was born just
two months after slavery was abolished in Brazil.
He was born in a slave compound in the town of Pedra Branca in northeastern Brazil. please you guys should understand that my browser doesn't allow me to upload pictures but you can see his picture here if you wish http://mzfacts..com/2014/07/photo-is-this-world-oldest-person.html
Re: Is This The Worlds Oldest Man? by Mendo007(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Is This The Worlds Oldest Man? by Gudiza(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
funny thing is, a family friend buried his great grandma last year Dec @ 126 yrs, buried his grandma last month @ 97yrs. Remember telling him his great granny easily could've been the oldest person ever recorded in history bearing in mind that the oldest person alive today (on record) is around 114. Guess the fam didn't want to go through all the rigours of verification and publicity accompanying such feat. To me, it was a wasted opportunity....#sighs
Re: Is This The Worlds Oldest Man? by yorex2011: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
T. B Joshua once interviewed an old papa who claimed to be 200...I'm sure he forgot his age sha...
Re: Is This The Worlds Oldest Man? by tpiander: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want Totally Obedient Children / Birthday Gifts Worthy For A 55yr Old Woman / Pregnancy And Hormones? Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.