Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) (46052 Views)

Kate Henshaw Wows In Bangs / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos / Chidinma Wows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by roxell120(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Guidette: She is a beauty. Proud to be Nigerian smiley
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Run dia mouth like water

Verse 1
I wonder how we got stuck in this holdup for so long
I wonder why we hear it so wrong
Children of today are the leaders of tomorrow, they say
But who will show them the way

Bridge
When the leaders of today don’t have visionary plan
Na chop chop until dem commot
So they make a million promises they’ll never keep
Dem no send us
Dem just dey tell us plenty tory
Na long thing

Chorus
Dem dey run dia mouth like water
Dem just they run dia mouth like water

Verse 2
In spite of all the wealth, we barely have enough
How could they do something so wrong
Just cuz they want power and the fortune
They keep their conscience blind and leave their past behind

Bridge
When the leaders of today don’t have visionary plan
Na chop chop until dem commot
So they make a million promises they’d never keep
Dem no send us
Dem just dey tell us plenty tory
Na long thing

Chorus
Dem dey run dia mouth like water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1pDwbhZVCQ
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hbuyosh: But Kenyans, esp the dudes were impressed by this lady. Eish, she's disproportionately beautiful.

This was on Churchil Show, a popular comedy show in Kenya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?=3skc-dmQycc&ctp=CDkQpDAYASITCNPW5tq9yr8CFWPBwgodpQMAZFIVY2hpZGlubWEgYW5KIG1jIGplc3NI&gl=KE&hl=en-GB&guid=&client=mv-google.

My guy, did you attend the show??
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Sallychizzl3: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Therock5555: is this the sallychizzle I know?

No, this is the sallychizzl3 not yet born. grin
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Janetozi(f): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
tyson55: Petit minyon, j'aime Chidimma, Elle est tres Jollie.
mon ami, cesser de forcer les vou-même à parler une langue que vous ne comprenez pas. Ii n'est pas parla force de parler français. Je ne comprend pas ce que vous dites ici. Qui êtes-vous essayer d' impressionner par ces déchets? = stop speaking a language u don't understand. To speak French is not by force.
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
imagine if she wasn't wearing those heels. Her legs will be hanging from the chair

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by HARDUBUY(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
justi4jesu: My babygirl wink

Femi4 and jibbish I was here tongue
U're always on every thread!!! what happen
....or do u need job?
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by joebeckz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
egopersonified: Thank God her head still dey house. Hope she doesnt join d uncladdiness trending now for celebrities
She sure rocks but she shud be mindful of ebola virus in oda african countries, it is easily contacted, d guards da wud folow her cud b carriers unknowingly and fans who touch her might be too. Cos 9ja is fragile, once 1 person brings ebola to 9ja. Den we re all @ risk. God bless her. God bless 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
tellwisdom:

My guy, did you attend the show??
I saw it on TV. It has been a while since I attended the live recordings. MC Jessey, swearing his love for the lady in that Noierian accent was really funny!
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by joebeckz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Janetozi: mon ami, cesser de forcer les vou-même à parler une langue que vous ne comprenez pas. Ii n'est pas parla force de parler français. Je ne comprend pas ce que vous dites ici. Qui êtes-vous essayer d' impressionner par ces déchets? = stop speaking a language u don't understand. To speak French is not by force.

Vous êtes méchants. Lol
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Therock5555(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

No, this is the sallychizzl3 not yet born. grin
be serious mehn
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hbuyosh: I saw it on TV. It has been a while since I attended the live recordings. MC Jessey, swearing his love for the lady in that Noierian accent was really funny!

Bro, are you poor. You mean you dont have money to go watch that short gurl, sing? ....Have you eaten today?? angry
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
joebeckz:
She sure rocks but she shud be mindful of ebola virus in oda african countries, it is easily contacted, d guards da wud folow her cud b carriers unknowingly and fans who touch her might be too. Cos 9ja is fragile, once 1 person brings ebola to 9ja. Den we re all @ risk. God bless her. God bless 9ja.
Do be sensible. Who has guaranteed u tonite or tomorrow? Trust me, it wont be the ebola u so mortally dread that'll kill ya.

She must have checked the travel advisories and noted that Kenya is free from such epidemics. So, rest easy.
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Sallychizzl3: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Therock5555: be serious mehn

I am me Bro. grin

I just subscribed to ur horror movie sef. embarassed
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
tellwisdom:

Bro, are you poor. You mean you dont have money to go watch that short gurl, sing? ....Have you eaten today?? angry
Lol, I am pretty good. But u undstand the hectic life here in Nairobi,it leaves me totally beat. live recording on thursday evenings.
Wish it was on Fridays or Saturdays.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by joebeckz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hbuyosh: Do be sensible. Who has guaranteed u tonite or tomorrow? Trust me, it wont be the ebola u so mortally dread that'll kill ya.

She must have checked the travel advisories and noted that Kenya is free from such epidemics. So, rest easy.
Why throwing words to look like u re smarter? Hello, read again, I did say oda african countries and not kenya in particular. Celebrities perform in different african countries daily or weekly. Follow chidinma on twitter nd u wud get to know her whereabout. She was @ ghana 4days back. Bro ghana has got ebola. So what re u saying. am only saying she shud just be careful. Oga wey get sense pass odas. Pls add me sense.
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Nctrice(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennygee: ^^^
i wish i was that small.
like seriously are u that big? Make we relate na!
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by jemype(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
FrancisTony: I like this babe but she's too small. lipsrsealed
We like them small nd portable cool
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
jemype:
We like them small nd portable cool

You and who
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by dammydoo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
portable girl....... She is cute
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nctrice: like seriously are u that big? Make we relate na!
I see you still love them big...
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nctrice: like seriously are u that big? Make we relate na!
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
joebeckz:
Why throwing words to look like u re smarter? Hello, read again, I did say oda african countries and not kenya in particular. Celebrities perform in different african countries daily or weekly. Follow chidinma on twitter nd u wud get to know her whereabout. She was @ ghana 4days back. Bro ghana has got ebola. So what re u saying. am only saying she shud just be careful. Oga wey get sense pass odas. Pls add me sense.
Ghana is just next door , I am certain there are thousands crossing over into Nigeria thru the borders and into the airports from Ghana. I believe ur govt is screening all the pipo entering the country from Ghana, Togo, Benin,Ivory etc..
If anything, the pipo from the affected region in Ghana are quarantined and screened thoroughly b4 bein allowed travelling to the other parts of the country to prevent spreading the disease. So, fear not bro.
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by Therock5555(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

I am me Bro. grin

I just subscribed to ur horror movie sef. embarassed
lol u are welcomed
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by mecussey(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
FrancisTony: I like this babe but she's too small. lipsrsealed

For age abi size abi height, abi the hole dey small?
Re: Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) by joebeckz(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hbuyosh: Ghana is just next door , I am certain there are thousands crossing over into Nigeria thru the borders and into the airports from Ghana. I believe ur govt is screening all the pipo entering the country from Ghana, Togo, Benin,Ivory etc..
If anything, the pipo from the affected region in Ghana are quarantined and screened thoroughly b4 bein allowed travelling to the other parts of the country to prevent spreading the disease. So, fear not bro.
I hope so bro, though when u talk of competency? I don't trust nigerian authorities for that. If a single infected person just by any chance enter ehn. See d way de were emphasizing on lagosians takin pracaution over d radio. I was pissed n had to turn of ma phone radio, I dislike bad news. But I believe nd have no fear sha. Just a little shakky seeing d way d victims re treated on aljezera. D disease deadly mehn.
Goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React / Kiddwaya Stuns In Colourful Versace Robe (Photos) / Charles Okocha & Son Step Out In Style In US After Sugery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.