Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Who Lack Education Among Them - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Lack Education Among Them (379 Views)

Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) / Universities Lack Quality Lecturers - NUC January 8, 2015 / Nigerian Education Among Best In Africa – Okebukola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Lack Education Among Them by ojun50(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
A little girl asked her dad. " How did the human race appear?" The Dad answered,
"Our lovely God made Adam and
Eve and they had children, and
so was all mankind made...."
Two days later the girl asked her mother the same question. The mother answered,
"Many years ago there were Apes,
Gorillas and monkeys from which the human race evolved."
The confused girl returned to her father and said, dad, how
is it possible that you told me the
human race was created by God, and mom said they developed from monkeys?"
The father answered, "Well,
Dear, its very simple. I told you about my own family background and your mother told you about hers.
Re: Who Lack Education Among Them by Caseless: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
The father was such a brilliant man and have more education; he refused to fall for that flatulence charles Darwin fed us with.
The young girl is smart and inquisitive.
The mother, i wont blame her...she came from the monkeys and the apes.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Generate Cash During My 3 Holidays / Ww1's Untold Story: The Forgotten African Battlefields / Bibliography Definition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.