Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Finding A Good Modelling Agency In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Finding A Good Modelling Agency In Nigeria (580 Views)

Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories / How Can I Start A Profitable Modelling Agency In Nigeria / The Best Modelling Agency In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Good Modelling Agency In Nigeria by DSuperWoman(f): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
This article is dedicated all those agencies who are deceiving young girls and giving them false hope or no hope at all. God will expose you

I know an agency based in abuja which has been scamming people for sometime now. Until you're their model or hear from one of their models you might never know.

They have a blog where they showcase their models and if you stumble on them online you might be deceived but when you get to hear from a model of their's you'll realise that they're just a camouflaged prostitution agency.

A model that was under them for a year told me that she signed with 8000 naira an no job, just messages of big men that want a girl for the weekend and all that.

I've met a lot of their models and all confessed the same thing and regretted ever wasting their 8k. It is for this reason that my first advice to finding a good agency in Nigeria is;

ASK MODELS UNDER THAT AGENCY:

It's until you hear from a model under an agency that you can really know what happens there. If you can find out from two or more better. Go to fashion shows, meet some models and try to find out what their agency is all about (some might be a bit snobbish but its okay, people get like that when they feel they're important). Find out how often jobs come and if they treat their models right, if they have "hidden activities" not disclosed to the public etc

A good agency has you in mind

Good agencies get into long-term...

Read full article here. http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2014/07/finding-good-modelling-agency-in-nigeria.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Put Your Online Presence To Best Use, Be An Admin/blogger For A Website ! / The Newest Modeling Thing Happening In Nigeria / Does Any Nairalander Know How Much Meladerm Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.