Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124191 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2014
HBD motunrayur,May God daze you with great testimonies and conitinue to bless u with a roburst good health and prosperity.
Nothing but the very best for Mr Agangan, on His political ambition. Keep soaring higher sir, and never relent for ur good. God blessed You
Re: G-invest Exam by ayozie(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Birthday dear Queen of d House.
Diretxx thanks for ur information, they are really on point. It actually not the fault of d FMTI but finance min and cbn. Once our money is released we will get d letters which has been prepared 2wks ago.

So d date of collection is subject to d release of our Money by d Min of Finance and cbn. While we keep fraternizing here let don't loose faith. Forget Prophet G-INVEST is real. I have seen the list in d ministers office. And I am contact with staffs there who are even more anxious than us cos of d pressure on them and also stakes.

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thanks to u guys oshebaby, farukson, ayozie and deanofbiz, God bless u.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by khatea: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
HBD Motunrayor darlyn. God bless Ur new age and giv U d best bufday gift
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
DerectX pls i stays in Abuja and will be glad to connect with u just tell me how
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Motunrayur Happy birthday to you I am wishing u long life and prosperity as u add another one yr 2day
Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
HBD sugar!
Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
When the mony will be released ? Wat's delaying the releasement of the mony ? @ ayozie, @ directx pls expantiate mo....
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
All ur wishes are well appreciated. God bless u all.
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
@directx, u want us to ask u b4 teln d house wht u knw? i dnt tnk its a gud idea since u already knew y we're here for, n at which level we are. wht abt thos tht ar givin us update did we asked them? Jst share wht u knw bt we can't ask u
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
He said he will give us latest info this evening, we are waiting for him.

Amirald: @directx, u want us to ask u b4 teln d house wht u knw? i dnt tnk its a gud idea since u already knew y we're here for, n at which level we are. wht abt thos tht ar givin us update did we asked them? Jst share wht u knw bt we can't ask u
Re: G-invest Exam by oshebaby: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Amirald, pls be patient wit directx. He gave us his word and am sure he'll keep to it cos knows we're waiting for his info as promised.so relax!

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
well, since people are beginning to take my stand wrongly & personal, I will henceforth be solo.... But just to keep to word,,, There is an ultimatum from a higher quarter for the delay not to exceed xx/10/2014... even right now as I post, people are working... before this week runs out some of you will either get sms or calls asking for some data.
I wish the house goodluck....
no more post from me to avoid people calling all sorts.
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nobody means any harm, the wait is just frustrating, don't be upset abeg, pls tell us more!!

directX: well, since people are beginning to take my stand wrongly & personal, I will henceforth be solo.... But just to keep to word,,, There is an ultimatum from a higher quarter for the delay not to exceed xx/10/2014... even right now as I post, people are working... before this week runs out some of you will either get sms or calls asking for some data.
Re: G-invest Exam by omole405: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
No body is calling you names please we all are Just anxious that's all.Just don't take things the other way round please we need the informations from you I beg o.
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
directX, we mean no harm just dt we are desperate to know cus its been long. pls do not seize we need you so much because you ve been a very good companion

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Y dz time we all r abt to sing a new song dt we shld be having issues wt one another? Directx,He mean no harm n do not relent in doing ur best n make people happy. If there is any info lets share among ourselves i think dts d primary aim of dz thread. God bless u Directx n us all. I have nt gotten info yet,d last time i called my source of info in Abuja, he told me to relax n stop d worries dt all is set n well. By dz time tomorrow u shall hear my testimonies. Gud nyt all.
Re: G-invest Exam by khatea: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
directX: well, since people are beginning to take my stand wrongly & personal, I will henceforth be solo.... But just to keep to word,,, There is an ultimatum from a higher quarter for the delay not to exceed xx/10/2014... even right now as I post, people are working... before this week runs out some of you will either get sms or calls asking for some data.

We r sori, only being human. D period of our wait isn't up to dt we'v had, let's be relaxed y'all
Re: G-invest Exam by eddyachuks: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
directX:

if you are in abuja you can connect with me. I can take to the old fed. sec where you will hear from horse's mouth...
ur contact pls
Re: G-invest Exam by klarke(m): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2014
@DirectX, the house is very grateful for d valuable info u've provided so far, pls don't relent now. Don't be offended by what Amirald said, I believe its because of d frustratn of d long wait. All of us are anxious to know what's really happening behind d scene. God bless.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmm directx dont be offended, am using my thrown and my crown as d QUEEN of the house to beg u. we want to hear frm u today if u dont want me to kidnap u to my palace, lozzz

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2014
DirectX the house is begging you to pls for the sake of God to just overlook what Amirald said do not use it to punish everybody in the house. pls we are hopping to hear good news from you tonight
Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2014
@ directx rmber dat lyf x an adventure of forgvness. Pls fgv n fgt. Continue in feedin us wit info.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
ok! I will be back later tonight...
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Motunrayur: Hmmm directx dont be offended, am using my thrown and my crown as d QUEEN of the house to beg u. we want to hear frm u today if u dont want me to kidnap u to my palace, lozzz
better use ur power o!
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
directX: I have direct info from the very department handling the recruitment.... I have access to the system as well... as me specific question and I will get answer for you
this is jst wht i mean. we re al here 4 d same purpose n everybody is eager to knw d curent situation of our purpose. to me it sounds somhw 4 hm to hav said "ask me ....." thts just wht i pointed out but i didnt doubt his info.
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amirald, read his message well, he said "specific info" that could mean you can ask him whether your name is on the list or maybe even the parastatal you were posted to. Atleast that was what I understood by what he said, I think you are the one reading meanings to what he said.

That said, he has agreed to be back tonight with more info, so let's move on.

Amirald: this is jst wht i mean. we re al here 4 d same purpose n everybody is eager to knw d curent situation of our purpose. to me it sounds somhw 4 hm to hav said "ask me ....." thts just wht i pointed out but i didnt doubt his info.
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
If there is no further attack from any angle, I will be dropping useful info for fresh opportunity.... junior cadre only
Loading... .... ... Immigration exercise Loading.... please be patient till later tonight
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Shabbey09, u're rght let me focus on ur view then. gudluk every 1
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amirald: @Shabbey09, let me focus on ur view then
@amirald it have never do? i have do oh.... pardon the English mind the meaning
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
@directx, ok nw.! we ar done wth it. lets share wht wil help us

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
is there anyone here who sat for the exercise but was not deployed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (50) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.