Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,574 members, 7,770,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

He Need Help For Cure Of Pile - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Need Help For Cure Of Pile (4023 Views)

n/ / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by Mrluv(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
. am a guy of 19 year.
the problem am facing right now is wen i mess
it is very loud dat the person beside me we said
bro take it easy but it does not smell.if i go to
toilet i wld mess like 10 time befor shit
wld.come out of my nyash and l later notice dat
if shit blood and shit wld be coming out.i told
my mum she said is jedi jedi. i don drink agbo
tired no different yesterday own is hell i mess
like 30 time and my stomach is paining me and i
went to toilet like 15 time.right now my nyash is
paining me badly and i stil porging if go.to toilet
i wld be crying is not.dat the shit is strong is
water water shit. i cant push it out of my nyash
cus the nyash is paining me and i notice dat is
like the nyash want to come out, i dont know
what is happening to me right now weta is
pile,jedijedi, u guy shld hep me wit drug i can
take and i am even afraid to eat cus any food i
eat now wld result to shit after 30
minute,doctor in the house and member of dis
site shld help me cus am feeling pain.
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by talk2riel: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Garlic is your friend. Chew it, juice it and cook it. Your life will never remain thesame
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by Mrluv(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
pls fellow member of nairaland which moderator who are bribe to move this thread to font page cus i need advice on this issue
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Eat more vegetables and fruits
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by Adesola85: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
If you follow this simple herbal method you will thank me for it. Go to any general market buy Bara(Mellon box) and Ewuro(bitter leaf).Bring them home wash them clean, slice the Mellon box into pieces and add it with the bitter leaf,boil them for at least 1 to 2hrs and when its done start taking it like tea for three days.If symptoms persist after 3days mail me on adesolaproject2013@gmail.com for higher herbal alternatives. I will be glad to hear from you. The rest is now up to you.
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by Mrluv(m): 6:14am On Jul 26, 2014
Adesola85: If you follow this simple herbal method you will thank me for it. Go to any general market buy Bara(Mellon box) and Ewuro(bitter leaf).Bring them home wash them clean, slice the Mellon box into pieces and add it with the bitter leaf,boil them for at least 1 to 2hrs and when its done start taking it like tea for three days.If symptoms persist after 3days mail me on adesolaproject2013@gmail.com for higher herbal alternatives. I will be glad to hear from you. The rest is now up to you.
adesola tnx for your concern..i want to try dis your method i wld update u after three day,i pray it work!
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by ojuoluwani(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]My friend I believe ur pile is gone now. I read all the solution that people suggest above they are all good, but if the problem is still there. U can try this because the way u explain ur problem it has happened to me like that b4 my own really came out and it really make very difficult for me I used so many drugs local herbs of different kind but no result though they may be good herbs but they don't give instant solution so if u are still feeling the problem please go and use this I belief within 6 to 10 hours u will be free go to the chemist and buy PARRAFIN LIQUID AND A SACHET OF FLAGYL take three spoon of parrafin and two tablet of flagil at first later Take two spoon and two flagyl two times daily that is all.

1 Like

Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by cheyi(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
hello,these are varieties of herbal drugs for the pile....BUTCHERS BROOM(constricts and reduce inflammation ),PYCOGENOL(heals symptoms of pile),HORSE CHESTNUT(improves circulation and reduces swelling),WITCH HAZEL(apply as a cream to the area),BILBERRY(improves circulation and strengthen capillary wall),BIOFLAVANOID COMPLEX(reduce swelling and prevent bleeding).2 different drugs mentioned above can be combined together with the cream.. .At the same time,the symptoms is related to IBS and a poor digestion...There is a remedy for it..purely herbal..Good luck..PHARM MICHAELS 08095725368
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Adesola85: If you follow this simple herbal method you will thank me for it. Go to any general market buy Bara(Mellon box) and Ewuro(bitter leaf).Bring them home wash them clean, slice the Mellon box into pieces and add it with the bitter leaf,boil them for at least 1 to 2hrs and when its done start taking it like tea for three days.If symptoms persist after 3days mail me on adesolaproject2013@gmail.com for higher herbal alternatives. I will be glad to hear from you. The rest is now up to you.
wat is melon box, pls?
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by dunhill26(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
well many people have suggested this anf that. but i suggest u go to google, search swissgarde testimonies. with Swissgarde Defender and Aloe Power, ur problem is solved in a giffy. Defender is a powerful anti-oxidant that is made from garlic and grape seed extract. it kills cancerous cells and treats pile and other infections like herpititis and staph. Aloe Power will detoxify your blood from your heart to your abdomen...its not wise to use something that will hv side effects (drugs) on how to get them, call 08183808324, 08136478517
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by Mrluv(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
ojuoluwani: [color=#990000][/color]My friend I believe ur pile is gone now. I read all the solution that people suggest above they are all good, but if the problem is still there. U can try this because the way u explain ur problem it has happened to me like that b4 my own really came out and it really make very difficult for me I used so many drugs local herbs of different kind but no result though they may be good herbs but they don't give instant solution so if u are still feeling the problem please go and use this I belief within 6 to 10 hours u will be free go to the chemist and buy PARRAFIN LIQUID AND A SACHET OF FLAGYL take three spoon of parrafin and two tablet of flagil at first later Take two spoon and two flagyl two times daily that is all.
Almighty God go bless u ooo! I go try am nana
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by Seened: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Guy, what I'm going to give you is not a cure but a means of fast relief; very fast indeed. It's a drug manufactured by FarmexMeyer Nigeria. It's called Pilex, sold between 200 and 300 Naira at your local drug store. Remember it's not a cure; only a reliever albeit a fast one.

You should also try a sitz bath. Basically you get a small basin, fill it with near-hot water( not too hot as to burn you) and sit your buttocks in it for a couple of minutes. You can do this as frequently as you desire. I wish you good health brother.
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by ceo003: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2014
there is a hospital in lagos that can cure it call me on 07089728887 for directions ill give you their address and phone number
when your life is concerned dont consider how much it will cost but
Re: He Need Help For Cure Of Pile by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mrluv:
. am a guy of 19 year.
the problem am facing right now is wen i mess
it is very loud dat the person beside me we said
bro take it easy but it does not smell.if i go to
toilet i wld mess like 10 time befor shit
wld.come out of my nyash and l later notice dat
if shit blood and shit wld be coming out.i told
my mum she said is jedi jedi. i don drink agbo
tired no different yesterday own is hell i mess
like 30 time and my stomach is paining me and i
went to toilet like 15 time.right now my nyash is
paining me badly and i stil porging if go.to toilet
i wld be crying is not.dat the shit is strong is
water water shit. i cant push it out of my nyash
cus the nyash is paining me and i notice dat is
like the nyash want to come out, i dont know
what is happening to me right now weta is
pile,jedijedi, u guy shld hep me wit drug i can
take and i am even afraid to eat cus any food i
eat now wld result to shit after 30
minute,doctor in the house and member of dis
site shld help me cus am feeling pain.
How far. How did you do it?

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Scabies / . / Weird Diseases That You Hardly Know (13 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.