Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Warning!!! Ladies Don't Wash Your Private part (V.J) With Soap - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning!!! Ladies Don't Wash Your Private part (V.J) With Soap (956 Views)

Ridiculous! Dream Team VI Don't Wash Their Own Jerseys, NFF Refutes Claims / How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? / Ladies, Do You Wash Your New Bra Before Wearing? Then See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning!!! Ladies Don't Wash Your Private part (V.J) With Soap by DSuperWoman(f): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ladies I know you've seen or heard this before. Trust me who ever told you this doesn't want to steal your man, she was only giving you good advice.

Washing your V.J with soap doesn't make you clean it provides a conducive environment for yeast infection to grow.

This is how it works:

The V.J cleans itself by itself it doesn't need your help thank you very much.

1) The V.J contains resident bacteria whose duties are to fight unwanted bacteria that try to enter there. When you use soap to wash, the chemicals used in making the soap kills the resident bacteria that reside in your V.J leaving it unprotected and prone to attack from harmful bacteria. So the frequent infections you keep having could be as a result of "supposed hygiene"

2) The V.J is acidic and maintains a ph level ranging from 3.5 to 4.5. For the V.J to keep functioning properly and cleaning itself... Read full article here http:///lypokqt
Re: Warning!!! Ladies Don't Wash Your Private part (V.J) With Soap by DSuperWoman(f): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sorry dearies but Nairaland is not allowing me post the link to the full article. If you desire the link, send me a mail. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Accident Scene At Trans Ekulu Enugu This Evening / Maggots Removed From Man's Nose (GRAPHIC VIDEO + Pics) / 8 Health Benefits Of Sex You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.