Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) (5180 Views)

(photos) 7 Africans Who Have Won The Grammy Award, No 1 Will Shock You / [photos] See Top 10 Most Beautiful African First Lady (no 1 Will Shock You) / This Throwback Photo Of Fuji Maestro "Pasuma Wonder" Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by lolu007(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
blockbuster movies with amazing and shocking mistakes

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by lolu007(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
More pictures

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by braine(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by lolu007(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
More

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by valicious1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Meanwhile.....

15 Likes

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
No one is perfect, People make mistakes.. smiley

But this is frecking hilarious! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by lolu007(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
More

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by freshness2020: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
No human created by God is beyond error!
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by dania30(f): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wow! And I never noticed! Mind blowing
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by adanduka: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Oyibo movie mistakes are hard to spot. If not for the circled differences, most of us won't notice.
However, there is no need for an analysis of Nollywood mistakes because kids point them out and embarrass you with questions. grin

4 Likes

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by lolu007(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
adanduka: Oyibo movie mistakes are hard to spot. If not for the circled differences, most of us won't notice.
However, there is no need for an analysis of Nollywood mistakes because kids point them out and embarrass you with questions. grin
like uncle where did jim iyke's ghost go shopping he just changed his shirt

3 Likes

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by Jerrick(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
I don't understand!
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
ok.... .....contunu.......In pej's voice
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
lolu007: like uncle where did jim iyke's ghost go shopping he just changed his shirt

uncle, why is Jim Iyke's ghost looking left and right b4 crossing the road?
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op na only u see am when u watch the film oo.

1 Like

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by Dramadiddy(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thought I'lld see a lot of nigerian movie mistakes...but oh boy, that Emeka's shoe...o loooong gaaannnnn

3 Likes

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by shadowwalker101: 1:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by PrettySleek(f): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmmmm i have watched some of those movies and i didn't notice these mistakes. Anyway e better pass nollywood na. Nollywood make mistakes that are just too obvious. I hope they improve
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by pfijacobs(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Naija movie mistakes.
1. Ghost dey look both sides before I'm cross road.
2. Person die with afro, I'm ghost come back with lowcut.
3. Person ghost come bak com give I'm wife belle.
4. Dem shoot person for head, bandage I'm leg
5. Person ghost come bak e no visit I'm peeps for naija, na d far relation for america e go visit.
6. Phone go ring for inside witch meeting...
I don forget some abeg hit like for nollywood o jare

1 Like

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by Triczchic(f): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by Triczchic(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by Hookah(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
I guess yu are working in a cinema
Re: Movie Continuity Mistakes That Will Shock You (pictures) by lolu007(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Cc:lalasticlala Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Checkout This Babe Backside (big Butt) / Photo)girl Accidentally Sends This Her Sexy Photo To Her Dad… See What Happened / Actress Funke Etti,abimbola Ogunnowo & Others Attend Wunmi Toriola’s Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.