Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Etisalat Launches Video Ringtone Service – Vringo! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Launches Video Ringtone Service – Vringo! (888 Views)

Etisalat Launches Cheap Android Data Plan / Etisalat Launches Cliqhub In UNILAG / Etisalat Launches New Service Called Homezone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Launches Video Ringtone Service – Vringo! by coolakins(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
The most innovative telelcoms giant, Etisalat, has just launched from her coffers yet another creative web, wap and app based entertainment service called – Video Ringtone (Vringo). The service interestingly allows your phone rings on incoming calls playing a video in place of the conventional audio everyone is used to. I find it quite exciting and different! And I wish to inform all mobile phone enthusiasts about it (most especially my fans, co-geeks, friends, colleagues, all and sundry).
The service is available on Android phones, Java and Symbian devices and can be accessed via web, wap and Vringo app. You can begin opting for the service by texting “SUB” to 669 (free for first 30days and later N100/month upon renewal). Click on the link in the Vringo welcome sms you will receive.
Download app (of about 4.2mb in size – might need a little data or airtime to do this), install and try out from the available video contents, there are free video contents and premium contents (with a one-off fee of N50/download).
The Vringo app UI is easy to navigate and user friendly and also enables sharing of apps (service) with friends and others via app sharing mode as supported by the phone (i.e via whatsapp, BBM, Bluetooth, facebook etc.).... softbreedtechnologies.com - for more info and photos.

(1) (Reply)

. / Samsung Seriously Loosing Its Grips / Airtel Simple And Cheapest Operamini Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.