Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa (485 Views)

Single Lady Looking For Husband / Lady Please Can I Ask You Out? / Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Single Lady - Please Live In The Usa by hotmess: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2008
I am interested in US ladies because I live here and its just easier if we can see each other with ease.

I am educated, single gentleman, ***Very Good Looking (Take Chris Browns skin and paste it on Akon s body, that would be me)*** and well focused in my life. I am a good Igbo man and will like to get married eventually if we both feel its right.

Please love Nigeria and be open to going back and settling in Nigeria eventually although this is not a must, Be willing to understand that I am thinking about it seriously,

Please don't be self centered because I am very giving and selfless,

Please be hopelessly romantic and don't be too stiff. Aim higher but live a simple life style because I do and plan to remain that way,

Please be funny, it will only get better if you were,

Be God Fearing, But don't be obsessed to the point that it starts affecting your thinking, If you go to one of those churches you know what i mean. I am God fearing but I don't want that,

Please write and introduce yourself, picture will be appreciated. Send to kmojoo@yahoo.com

To further answer questions:

Where in the US? There are 50 states. : I am a consultant so I fly around the continental states. I was in canada last year, Does not matter as long the love is "Real" I will fly anywhere for my girl,

How old are you?: 26, will be 27, December 1st.

How many wives back home do you have?: I don't have any wife back home, I was raised well, "I am a good man"

Do you have your papers?: I am on H1B Professional class worker, filling through my employer next year,

How old should the woman be?: "18-30"

How far away from you should she live?: Not an Issue

Are you willing to travel or pay for her to travel to you?: She needs to be independent/we can discuss this if the love is real,

Are you looking for a Nigerian woman, born here or there?: Does not matter,

Are you looking for any race, color or birth place? Race is not important

Just some of the questions that still need to be answered to narrow your search a little bit.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl For A Date / A Girl, A Lady And A Woman: Is There Any Diffrence? / Relationship Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.