Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Moderators, Please Why Does The Spambot Keep Banning Me At The Sports Section? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderators, Please Why Does The Spambot Keep Banning Me At The Sports Section? (650 Views)

You Better Keep Banning Me Mr.seun / Medjai Is The Official Sports Section Poster Of The Year - 2010. Congratulobia! / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderators, Please Why Does The Spambot Keep Banning Me At The Sports Section? by Angeldemivida: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Each time I post in the football betting thread I get banned by the spambot. I have asked Mukina to help and just when I thought she has solved the problem spambot banned me again for the umpteenth time. Can somebody solve this issue please. Thanks very much.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Replies Gen Buhari Over His Statement On The Current State Of The Nation / Edo Command Nabs Man For Sleeping With Dog / Lawyers Agree, Disagree To ‘death Sentence’ On Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.