Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free (823 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by lordscorino: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello great nairaland fans........

Here is and oppotunity to own a site and start making cool cash for your self just as nairaland

i hope most of you will like to geting this

may be onec in a month or so

NOTE:- Nigerians don’t Like Spending Before they Make it and Life is Not Like that Coz Nothing Come For Free but Am Making This Free For you as a nairaland member or if ur viewing this as guest

My name is Daniel,am a 20year old guy with the knowledge of web programing,web design,javascript modder....
I have been helping people alot and all the do is to call me BoSS but the dont appriciate and i dont care cause i love making good name instead of bad name

Now it time to go down to Business

Am going to foword you the complete ebook on how to setup nairaland on Wordpress or how you want it.......

click Here And drop your email then i will fowrd you the ebook

Note to all.....i dont need your Dame....am in a good mood before droping this toturials and if you want to appriciate then no problem

I remain lordsorino aka supremelord
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by ayogabriel: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thanks, ayonic20032001@yahoo.com. I hope people will appreciate this
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by tunnyl(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2014
teunyl@gmail.com
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by tunnyl(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2014
teunylbeck@gmail.com
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by ProfyJay(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
If you are interested in plugging in to one of the most lucrative businesses presently in this country. You are in the right place.

In addition to the training you'll receive you'll be given the following as a BONUS offer!

* A three months step-by-step guide on web business setup assistance!
* How to build you web profile and link with your target market.
* How your minimum 3 design Jobs monthly ( an average design project ranges from 70k-100k)

This bonus offer is only valid for 7 days from the day of this post!
Contact us for details on 07061882469 (whatsapp or text) pin 27F64BDE or mail us on info at scepterglobal dot com , samtraza_45 at yahoo dot com
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
lordscorino: Hello great nairaland fans........

Here is and oppotunity to own a site and start making cool cash for your self just as nairaland

i hope most of you will like to geting this

may be onec in a month or so

NOTE:- Nigerians don’t Like Spending Before they Make it and Life is Not Like that Coz Nothing Come For Free but Am Making This Free For you as a nairaland member or if ur viewing this as guest

My name is Daniel,am a 20year old guy with the knowledge of web programing,web design,javascript modder....
I have been helping people alot and all the do is to call me BoSS but the dont appriciate and i dont care cause i love making good name instead of bad name

Now it time to go down to Business

Am going to foword you the complete ebook on how to setup nairaland on Wordpress or how you want it.......

Note to all.....i dont need your Dame....am in a good mood before droping this toturials and if you want to appriciate then no problem

I remain lordsorino aka supremelord
The link in the mail isn't working, saying "Account has been suspended"
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by pjosh1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lol!!! Who told you Nairaland is a wordpress site?
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2014
pjosh1: Lol!!! Who told you Nairaland is a wordpress site?

I can't see where he said so....
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by dhtml(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

But mister namesake, the title of the thread implies such.
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by AkinseteK(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2014
mayork2012@gmail. com
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by pjosh1(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

The tittle of dis thread
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by CBNIM: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2014
Ok.
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by tunnyl(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014

Dude he meant, a forum site just like nairaland.
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by pjosh1(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2014
tunnyl:

Dude he meant, a forum site just like nairaland.
ok bro
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
dhtml:
But mister namesake, the title of the thread implies such.

pjosh1:
The tittle of dis thread

Oh, that's true but he clarified it..

"Am going to foword you the complete ebook on how to setup nairaland on Wordpress or how you want it......."

Guess he used the title to attract clicks.. grin
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by dhtml(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Interesting, deception to win traffick. . .oh no, it is called advertising skills. . .
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by fattbabakay(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
lmfao!
Re: Own A Wordpress Site For Free Like Nairaland And No Charges, Just Free by fattbabakay(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
lordscorino:

av u ever heard of SPAMMING ??

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Page Likes / [deleted] / Another Site Like Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.