Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Weird Or Awesome; Indian Man Climbs Ladder With Motorbike On His Head - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Weird Or Awesome; Indian Man Climbs Ladder With Motorbike On His Head (1129 Views)

Man Climbs, Stays On Lagos High-tension Tower For Three Hours (Photo) / Man Climbs Mast To Attempt Suicide In Lekki Phase 1.(pix) / WHAT!!! Naked Man Climbs Out Of A Window At Buckingham Palace? See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Or Awesome; Indian Man Climbs Ladder With Motorbike On His Head by dainformant(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
They say impossible is nothing and nothing is impossible as depicted by an Indian man...Lifting a motorbike up on to the roof of a bus is no easy task.But lifting a motorbike on to a bus by balancing it on your head as you climb a ladder enters the realm of painful and perhaps, even impossible. However a man in India has proved it is feasible and even made it look easy in a video which has been posted online..........SEE MORE PHOTOS; http://nationalinformants..com/2014/07/photos-indian-man-climbs-ladder-with.html

Re: Weird Or Awesome; Indian Man Climbs Ladder With Motorbike On His Head by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
And you want me to believe this?
Re: Weird Or Awesome; Indian Man Climbs Ladder With Motorbike On His Head by myads890(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nothing spectacular about this. The bricklayers and labourers in my area carry 10 times as much weight on their heads going up and down buildings

@op, come my area make you snap better picture

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You? A Bucket-carrier Or A Pipeline Builder? / Merry christmas To All nairalanders / What Inspires You To Follow Someone On Nairaland.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.