Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Am A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Christian (520 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Christian by chumik(m): 4:20am On Jul 17, 2014
We are the light of the world therefore let your light shine that they make know and glorify your GOD in Heaven.
Re: I Am A Christian by chumik(m): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2014
“You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
-“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. -Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. -In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father".
Re: I Am A Christian by psucc(m): 4:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Then we should try and light up this world, darkness seems to cover everywhere even our churches.

Our actions no longer match our professions. We say this and do that.

It is better to be a Christian and not say so than say so and not be so.

God help us in Jesus name Amen.
Re: I Am A Christian by Caseless: 5:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Who ask u? Na people like u wey put religion for head bad pass.
Re: I Am A Christian by larrymoore(m): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2014
That has not change the fact that 'christ has taken so long to come'

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Christian by malvisguy212: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2014
larrymoore: That has not change the fact that 'christ has taken so long to come'
HE WILL SURELY COME.
Re: I Am A Christian by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2014
malvisguy212: HE WILL SURELY COME.
So will Dumbledore. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good News About The Bible / Don't Surrender To Your Surrounding / Militants Will Hijack The Pope’s Plane – T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.