Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains (4990 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga (2) (3) (4)

Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by EngrAbiola: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2014
Some people, who have watched the remix of Patoranking’s ‘Girlie O’ (watch here) music video have expressed sadness over the way the budding singer interpreted the song. They argued that the former Timaya’s Dem Mama Records’ artiste did not fully express the words of his song with action.
patoranking and tiwa-musbizublog
Patoranking featured Tiwa Savage in the remix of the song and shot the video, which has been enjoying favourable airplays.

Tiwa Savage has been in the news lately for the wrong reasons, which have mostly been with the way she makes some erotic moves. At a concert held few months ago, the sexy singer ‘rocked’ the life of a fan who mounted the stage with her while performing. This got many tongues wagging.

Many apparently thought that if Tiwa Savage could free her body to a ‘stranger’, she will not raise an eyebrow for a colleague like Patoranking to have a field day on the body of the wife of Tunji ‘Tee Billz’ Balogun.

But in the music video, Patoranking tried as much as possible to respect Tiwa Savage’s body, which some people are not happy about.

Those who have commented to the video believe that the young singer should have held Tiwa Savage tightly, especially when she made the move to hold him closely as expressed in the video.

Speaking exclusively with on this matter, Patoranking explained that he was only trying to be professional in the music video, and wondered why some people would want him to be unprofessional.

Hear him, “Tiwa is a very wonderful person, trust me, I enjoyed working with her, but we kept it professional as we tried to do all we were supposed to do.” When told that some fans had expected him to closely hold Tiwa like a lover, he said, “we did and it is cool.”

http://musbizublog.com/?p=16525

Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by sopoundz(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2014
Tbh tho I felt they were even too intimate cuz she's married
Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by blueheart(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2014
Lol I had a feeling this question wud pop up. Nice track tho
Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by harmlessphil(f): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Ahh dis was one of the nicest remix I ve heard so far, wether he hold her tight or not the bottom line is tat it was a cool song, not like tat mumu song wey dbanj do with oristefemi tat really was d worst of all remix dbanj just spoil tat guy song anyhow.
Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Enypie said: Ko kan aye jare. All na wash undecided
Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by Abbey2sam(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
harmlessphil: Ahh dis was one of the nicest remix I ve heard so far, wether he hold her tight or not the bottom line is tat it was a cool song, not like tat mumu song wey dbanj do with oristefemi tat really was d worst of all remix dbanj just spoil tat guy song anyhow.

I tell you

dbanj just spoil that song

girlie o remix is do.pe

Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by lharstborn(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abeg you dey scared of Mr Tee Billz? I hear say the dude get one hell of a mad hot temper.

Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by EngrAbiola: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
seriously patoranking must be a gentle guy. No ganstar shit> wonder if it was burna. chai he go rock die

Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by jsunex(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
No b actin, y dem no fit hold each oda tight .
Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by SugaryBelle(f): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Everything about the video was cool,except Tiva's makeup.
Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by sandraehiz(f): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
See how top fineartist Ayeola Ayodeji painted the portrait painting drawing frame of patoranking the Ragge dancer star.
Reference http://awizzy.net/patoranking-portrait-painting-and-drawing-by-ayeola-ayodeji/

Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by IAmDifferent(f): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
doesn't change a thing!
Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by Houseofglam7(f): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Patoranking kiss
Re: Why I Went Easy On Tiwa Savage's Body In My Video—patoranking Explains by Chestar5(f): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
harmlessphil:
Ahh dis was one of the nicest remix I ve heard so far, wether he hold her tight or not the bottom line is tat it was a cool song, not like tat mumu song wey dbanj do with oristefemi tat really was d worst of all remix dbanj just spoil tat guy song anyhow.

I tink say na only me notice am

The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) / You Think You Are Doing Bad In Life? Check This Out (PHOTO) / Veteran Actress Joyce Kalu In New Amazing Pictures