Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Am Looking For A Baby Mama - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Looking For A Baby Mama (3085 Views)

I Am A Beautiful Single Girl, Am Looking For Love here on nairaland / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For A Baby Mama by fubbyy(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Since I've come to a conclusion that marriage is not for me, maybe when I reincarnated then I'll consider it

Am looking for a girl that will have a child for me,no marriage, no relationship,just a baby, the child can stay with you if you wish or with me(I have family to take care of him/her)

I have a strong gene so I believe the child will resemble me so your looks doesn't really matter, my own looks has covered it all

I've met many girls who are willing to, but frown when I said nothing else like marriage,cohabitation or any form of relationship will be involved

They all want marriage, some even promise to sponsor the marriage,All I want is a child

PM if you are interested
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by drake99: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan ooo....

How on earth do you want a rational human being to come into your life only to make a baby, and after then, she's shown out to the husband market again.
Do you know what you're asking for?

Can you foot the cost, cos chances are high you'll only meet pros in Baby making and not a random, sane and normal human you'll want your baby be.

Just take the trouble and marry abeg.
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Omexonomy: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Dont tell them their will be no marrige just encourage them to get pregnant first just to show they are fertile and seven months into the pregnancy you will promise to engage (not wedding) them them after they deliver only for you to renegade and complain after they give birth. Dont forget to dole out cash to them when they are pregnant. Trust me it has worked for me
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Omexonomy: 7:33am On Jul 17, 2014
blizard44: Eleyi gidi gan ooo....

How on earth do you want a rational human being to come into your life only to make a baby, and after then, she's shown out to the husband market again.
Do you know what you're asking for?

Can you foot the cost, cos chances are high you'll only meet pros in Baby making and not a random, sane and normal human you'll want your baby be.

Just take the trouble and marry abeg.
ko gidi rara.
Marriage is full of troubles. Though later in life he might end up marrying her
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Suarezilla(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2014
My brod u funny gan....only sidon for ur room n deciede to pour sand into anoda person life..anyway let's start with ur sister becoming my baby mama
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Tallesty1(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Go to kogi state.
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Omexonomy: ko gidi rara.
Marriage is full of troubles. Though later in life he might end up marrying her
The probability that he won't marry her is very high I think, especially given the fact that he has from the onset, stated that all he desire is a babymama and not a wife.

Life itself is stressful, and only the bold takes it by the horn. Why run away from marriage when you can settle fully into the comfort of a home with an adorable wife (sometimes a wahala) and loving children of 'same mama' all around you?

op marry abeg.

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by fubbyy(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Omexonomy: Dont tell them their will be no marrige just encourage them to get pregnant first just to show they are fertile and seven months into the pregnancy you will promise to engage (not wedding) them them after they deliver only for you to renegade and complain after they give birth. Dont forget to dole out cash to them when they are pregnant. Trust me it has worked for me
nice one bro, I've thought of that, just that I want to try this route first which is getting it on a mutual agreement which nobody will start swearing for me that I rendered her useless

But if no one shows up then I'll take the bold step that you suggested
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by fubbyy(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2014
drake99: Lol..
na this Lol be your advice?
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by fubbyy(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2014
Suarezilla: My brod u funny gan....only sidon for ur room n deciede to pour sand into anoda person life..anyway let's start with ur sister becoming my baby mama
bro this is why I asked for who's interested, I could've done it guy man way but I choose not to pour sand for any person life that's why I'm looking for who will do it voluntarily
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by bigfree: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2014
oboy ur plan gan eh
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Omexonomy: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2014
fubbyy: nice one bro, I've thought of that, just that I want to try this route first which is getting it on a mutual agreement which nobody will start swearing for me that I rendered her useless

But if no one shows up then I'll take the bold step that you suggested
try and make it two children and take care of them financiall nobody go swear for you.
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by dytbabe: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2014
Omexonomy: Dont tell them their will be no marrige just encourage them to get pregnant first just to show they are fertile and seven months into the pregnancy you will promise to engage (not wedding) them them after they deliver only for you to renegade and complain after they give birth. Dont forget to dole out cash to them when they are pregnant. Trust me it has worked for me

U must have been lucky to meet a very calm woman.
Dunno why beasts like u never come my way
I for show u what LIFE means
Oniranu oshi
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Omexonomy: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2014
The person i did it to is more crazier than you non the less i inteligently outwitted her. Just pray you should never come accros a person like me. All that matters is just intelligence.
dytbabe:

U must have been lucky to meet a very calm woman.
Dunno why beasts like u never come my way
I for show u what LIFE means
Oniranu oshi
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by dytbabe: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2014
Omexonomy: The person i did it to is more crazier than you non the less i inteligently outwitted her. Just pray you should never come accros a person like me. All that matters is just intelligence.

I bet u don't wanna go there
U must be a lucky Arrow sha
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Omexonomy: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2014
dytbabe:

I bet u don't wanna go there
U must be a lucky Arrow sha

lets leave arguments till we meet in real life
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Suarezilla(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2014
fubbyy: bro this is why I asked for who's interested, I could've done it guy man way but I choose not to pour sand for any person life that's why I'm looking for who will do it voluntarily
My qtn is how did u come to d conclusion dat marrige is not for you?
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by dytbabe: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Omexonomy: lets leave arguments till we meet in real life

Hehehehehehhehehehe
U want to meet with ur waterloo niyen
The one wey u no go do again
grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Omexonomy: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
dytbabe:

Hehehehehehhehehehe
grin grin grin grin
just wait tilll we meet
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by fubbyy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Suarezilla: My qtn is how did u come to d conclusion dat marrige is not for you?
bro the same way some people tried playing football and they discovered is not for them

The same way some dropped out from school because they discovered is not for them and they follow the right path and it worked out for them
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by Suarezilla(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
fubbyy: bro the same way some people tried playing football and they discovered is not for them

The same way some dropped out from school because they discovered is not for them and they follow the right path and it worked out for them
Bro u r wrong..the bible says "it is appointed unto A man...."...note it didn't say SOME men.....marriage is one of d hardest challenges in life but dat does not mean its not for you..Every child deserves d priviledge of been nurtured under d eyes of a man n woman living togeda as a family!

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by rudepen(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
dytbabe:

Hehehehehehhehehehe
grin grin grin grin
really...u as bad as dat?
Re: Am Looking For A Baby Mama by oluwafunmisho(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Lady can be best for me.i think

(1) (Reply)

Independent Dating Girls Wants To Meet With Hot Guys. / Family Reunion / Single Dad Seeks Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.