Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In (1182 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In by Xcrews: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Now where's that babe that says you are broke??

Does she know the X-crew makes all things easy for those who are patroitic to them??

Now this is another one to keep you talking to that girl 247. Yes, I mean you can now CALL for FREE 247 on Etisalat. Anytime and anywhere to all Nigerian Networks.

Please doubt is allowed but the best will can convince you with is by putting a call through to you. So drop your number you want us to call you with. We may run out of talks but if you won't run out of listening then lets do this!!

All thanks to the X-crew teams ( Lagos )

please we also have a group on whatsapp...add and request your join @ 08164490691

1 Like

Re: Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In by HisSexcellency(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Is it for free or i my suppose pay 3500 into your acct somewhere before i get the pin.
Re: Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In by jeffizy(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2014
HisSexcellency: Is it for free or i my suppose pay 3500 into your acct somewhere before i get the pin.
YourSexcellency, Doubt.Thomas. cheesy
Re: Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In by tempem: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Xcrews: Now where's that babe that says you are broke??

Does she know the X-crew makes all things easy for those who are patroitic to them??

Now this is another one to keep you talking to that girl 247. Yes, I mean you can now CALL for FREE 247 on Etisalat. Anytime and anywhere to all Nigerian Networks.

Please doubt is allowed but the best will can convince you with is by putting a call through to you. So drop your number you want us to call you with. We may run out of talks but if you won't run out of listening then lets do this!!

All thanks to the X-crew teams ( Lagos )

please we also have a group on whatsapp...add and request your join @ 08164490691

I don't want to free call, just want to join the crew; what is it all about?
Re: Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In by luvlyoracle(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Oga xcrew..d group dn full naa..y u still want pesin?
Re: Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In by Koolmexxi(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2014
U no drop anything or talk about how to get am but u don talk about doubting it... Mtcheeeew
Re: Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In by Xcrews: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
tempem:

add us on whatsapp @ 08164490691
Re: Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In by biggerboyc(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Freecalls On Etisalat To All Networks...doubt? Hop In by Dygeasy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
tempem:

You neva sabi wetin dem dey do for the crew and you wan join them.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Mb Tweak / What Is So Special About ROOTING? / Step By Step How To Use Whatsapp On PC And Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.