Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know (3464 Views)

13 Science “facts” You Thought Were True, But Are Actually Wrong! / (PICTURES)..25 Facts You Won't Believe Were True.... / Interesting PSYCHOLOGICAL Facts You may not have known (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Godwinsilas(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Some facts you need to know about life. These are the World Most Funny & Bizarre Facts, Go through them and learn!!

1. Coca-Cola was originally green.
2. The name of all the continents. end with the same letter that they start with i.e A nd A.
3. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
4. There are 2 credit cards for every person in the United States.
5. you can't kill yourself by holding your breathe.
6. It's impossible to lick your elbow (Stop Smiling, Its very funny).
7. when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
8. It's physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
9. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib, If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and Die.
10. what do bullet proof vests, fire
escapes, winshie ld wipers and laser printers all have in common?--All invented by women!!
12. The only food that doesn't spoil is Honey.
13. A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.
14. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
15. All polar bears are left handed. 16. Butterflies taste with their feet. 17. Elephants are the only animals that can't Jump.
18. On average, people fear spiders than they do fear Death.
19. Electric Chair was invented by a Dentist
20. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand. 21. The ants always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
22. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, 2 rats could have over million descendants.
23. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
24. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match (Matches used in making Fire).
25. Most lipsticks contains fish scales.
Comment if its educative and also Interesting alongside, So what actually did you learn from this Post?

Source: https://www.leapfame.com/topic/154

11 Likes

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2014
What about Europe?
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by joannes7(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Tenison96: What about Europe?
Europe? Seriously? Dumass..
Nice one op. Usually suppress my Sneeze and i over stretched my neck muscle at one time doing that. Now I know dying can be involved? not anymore!!

6 Likes

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by greatestman(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2014
joannes7:
Nice one op. Usually suppress my Sneeze and i over stretched my neck muscle at one time doing that. Now I know dying can be involved? not anymore!!

It start with E and end with E

most you abuse him?

Are you better than him if you claim you are more intelligent than him?

5 Likes

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Godwinsilas(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2014
greatestman:

It start with E and end with E

most you abuse him?

Are you better than him if you claim you are more intelligent them him?

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2014
Wow....At least I've learnt something this morning....Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2014
All the continent except Europe

But that no 9? SERIOUSLY?!
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2014
joannes7:

One more nitwit

3 Likes

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by spikesC(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2014
SELENAqueensy: All the continent except Europe

Hello... wake up now
It's an 'E'
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Godwinsilas(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2014

Europe start with E and end with E the A on my post is just an example.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Godwinsilas:

Okk
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Sylvaxxl1(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Wow all cool but no.19. The electric chair was invented by a dentist is wrong rather it was invented by the man who invented DC current he was trying to prove
AC current is dangerous. If in doubt of what I said, go and watch the documentary on "the men who built America".

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2014

I blieve that number 9 o. I remember when I was sweeping one day and I sneezed the force was too much that I sprained or pulled my back muscles. For months I couldn't sit or stand up properly I take pain relieve tire
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Godwinsilas(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Sylvaxxl1: Wow all cool but no.19. The electric chair was invented by a dentist is wrong rather it was invented by the man who invented DC current he was trying to prove
AC current is dangerous. If in doubt of what I said, go and watch the documentary on "the men who built America".

Get your facts here
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_P._Southwick

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_chair
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Donkaz(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Jultee:

I blieve that number 9 o. I remember when I was sweeping one day and I sneezed the force was too much that I sprained or pulled my back muscles. For months I couldn't sit or stand up properly I take pain relieve tire
mhmm... Neva knew sneezing can cause so much damage
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by adanduka: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2014
@No 19, was he a successful dentist? or did he help clients electrically reroute their teeth?
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2014
Jultee:

Never knew it had such serious effect, thanks for sharing

Op, thanks too
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by dania30(f): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2014
That no. 7 is so true. Read it somewhere that the heart stops beating for some seconds that's why that cliché 'God bless u' is used. Interesting facts

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Godwinsilas(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2014
adanduka: @No 19, was he a successful dentist? or did he help clients electrically reroute their teeth?
Read here http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_P._Southwick
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by OCTAVO: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2014
Very funny.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2014
I know someone who can't jump oooo cheesy grin//@ OP, thanks for enlightening us some smiley

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by adanduka: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2014
Godwinsilas:
Read here http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_P._Southwick

I've read it.
Thanks for the info.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by shadowwalker101: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Icudkill: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godwinsilas: Some facts you need to know about life. These are the World Most Funny & Bizarre Facts, Go through them and learn!!

2. The name of all the continents. end with the same letter that they start with i.e A nd A.
9. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib, If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and Die.
escapes, winshie ld wipers and laser printers all have in common?--All invented by women!!
15. All polar bears are left handed. 16. Butterflies taste with their feet. 17. Elephants are the only animals that can't Jump.
20. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand. 21. The ants always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
22. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, 2 rats could have over million descendants.
23. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
24. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match (Matches used in making Fire).
Comment if its educative and also Interesting alongside, So what actually did you learn from this Post?

Source: http://leapfame.com/content/thread/154

The tongue isnt the strongest muscle in the body, and for fact isnt a single muscle either, rather an aggregate of 8 muscles.
And strength can be viewed from differ angles, me thinks the masseter has more backing to be called strongest muscle.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Icudkill: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godwinsilas: Some facts you need to know about life. These are the World Most Funny & Bizarre Facts, Go through them and learn!!

Source: http://leapfame.com/content/thread/154

Elephants arent the only animals that cant jump,
a land snail cannot jump, hydra cannot jump, planaria cool cannot jump.
i think that fact only applies for mammals

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by dridowu: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=]
[/quote]Point 22 may be true especially in lagos.
I wish i can find the correlation between the bacteria and the headphones.
https://www.nairaland.com/1813077/10-most-dangerous-festivals-world
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godwinsilas:

Can you in that case change the 'i.e' to 'e.g' to avoid confusion?
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by mekuzee1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
All correct bur dat no5 got me thinking...why can't you hold your breath for long under water
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Godwinsilas(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Icudkill:

The tongue isnt the strongest muscle in the body, and for fact isnt a single muscle either, rather an aggregate of 8 muscles.
And strength can be viewed from differ angles, me thinks the masseter has more backing to be called strongest muscle.
Dont think but get the fact.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Godwinsilas(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
adanduka:

I've read it.
Thanks for the info.
You are most welcome.

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by majamajic(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
I don't understand no 20
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Koats14(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump not the only animal that can't.....thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Reacts To FG Claim On Calling Off Strike Today / 200 Level Is The Toughest For An Undergraduate? / Unibuja, Futa And Unab Abeokuta Post Ume Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.