Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Darlene Zschech Warns Facebook Fans About Nigeria Internet Scams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Darlene Zschech Warns Facebook Fans About Nigeria Internet Scams (1067 Views)

8 Stupid Internet Scams That You Still Fall For / OLX Celebrates 200,000 Facebook Fans / Could Tu Face Have Told Nigerian Fans About His New Album With R. Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Darlene Zschech Warns Facebook Fans About Nigeria Internet Scams by daylae(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2014
saw this on her facebook page and was terribly disgusted and ashamed to comment as a Nigerian:

friends…. Just want to let you know that
there is a FAKE Facebook Page that claims to
be me which IS NOT… This Page is the
Official and ONLY Facebook Page I use.
If you have received information or an inbox
message asking for a donation to a Nigerian
Pastor for bibles PLEASE disregard. This is a
SCAM and has NOTHING to do with me.
Please feel free to share with your friends,
we have contacted Facebook and are doing
our best to rectify this.
Thanks and Blessings….. Darlene xoxoox.

These handful of degenerates have continually dragged our name to the mud and are also very boastful of their antics. very annoying!
Re: Darlene Zschech Warns Facebook Fans About Nigeria Internet Scams by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2014
daylae: saw this on her facebook page and was terribly disgusted and ashamed to comment as a Nigerian:

friends…. Just want to let you know that
there is a FAKE Facebook Page that claims to
be me which IS NOT… This Page is the
Official and ONLY Facebook Page I use.
If you have received information or an inbox
message asking for a donation to a Nigerian
Pastor for bibles PLEASE disregard. This is a
SCAM and has NOTHING to do with me.
Please feel free to share with your friends,
we have contacted Facebook and are doing
our best to rectify this.
Thanks and Blessings….. Darlene xoxoox.

These handful of degenerates have continually dragged our name to the mud and are also very boastful of their antics. very annoying!

nigeria is known for fraud/scam everywhere. No one likes doing business with them for fear of scam

(1) (Reply)

[deleted] / *NAIRALAND/GENERAL* Rapbattle Section Needs Improvement And A *mod* / I Heard Being A Soldier Is Fun And Being On The Battle Field Is More Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.