Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,687 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Cisco Academy Training Centre - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cisco Academy Training Centre (476 Views)

Nigeria Defence Academy (n D A) 2015/2016 Recruitment / Film In A Box| Africa Film Academy Training Workshop / Search For Nigeria Military Defence Academy Military Short Service Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Academy Training Centre by crazzynafees: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2014
Whether she was saying that I learned that the IP address ... is reachable out the frame with a PVC this was dynamically learn it means that came from inverse are and I'm also supporting the broadcast resolution which means that if I sent a PM to all T-fifty fives whereby sent a multicast packet like are version to you going to I should be able to send that package out eventually if we look at this output again if the show frame-relay map the other actors should fill in here which include 200-120 rather for and rather where now we know that these addresses are associated with circuits number to a one for router want to jewel for router in for rather far if we look at this from the other side in got a runner one and do the same thing the show frame-relay map rather one says I know how to reach the address in and this is by up my PVC number chill but notice that rather one doesn’t have an address mapping for either the address where the address the end result is this once everyone.
For more information, visit our site >>>>>>> http://200-120ccnaexam.com/

(1) (Reply)

What Date Is The State Securit Service Exam Shifted To Plz I Need To Knw / Mortician Arrested Over Stolen Corpse Of SAN / Female Doctor That Treated Ebola Patient Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.