Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Need Freelance Article Writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need Freelance Article Writers (736 Views)

We Need Freelance Writers At Writers NG!!! / I Need Freelance Writers / Freelance Article/content Writer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Freelance Article Writers by easyarticles: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2014
Are you a college graduate?

Do you have unmatched writing skills?

Do you have your own computer and internet connection?

Well, here is your chance to make some money at the comfort of your home.

I have a lot of SEO articles to write and need help writing the articles.
What I am looking for:

• A candidate that is able to always keep time.
• Someone with impeccable grammar.
• A writer capable of writing at least 5 articles per day.
• One who is able to write plagiarism free articles.
• Someone who is punctual and capable of adhering to strict deadlines
• Last but not least, a passionate writer.

If you are believe you meet the above qualities please send your resume to easyarticles47@gmail.com . Preference will be given to candidates with SEO article writing experience. Payment is 250 Naira per 500 words paid to your bank account every 2 weeks.
Re: I Need Freelance Article Writers by nobilis: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Can you increase the remuneration by a little bit? I think that pay is somehow poor.
Re: I Need Freelance Article Writers by webincomeplus(m): 6:14am On Jul 20, 2014
In my opinion, anyone who cannot pay at least N1 per word is a slavemaster looking for slave writers.
#Yougetwhatyoupayfor.
Re: I Need Freelance Article Writers by aduksi: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Regarding the fees that you are offering, you could just nicely ask for charity work.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Book On Okada Books! / Natural Health Writer Is Needed / Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.