Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? (6588 Views)

The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / Breakin News: Ghana's Asamoah Gyan Is Dead!!!!! / Ghana Asamoah Gyan Retired From International Football 'indefinitely'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Smurfette: Na u kill am?

Help me ask am o
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by mainheart(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
RIP
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by abatically(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
NeuroBoss: I wonder why the English-speaking tabloid has not carried this. I just finished reading this sad news in French and the below is just a succint summary:
On the 7th of July, 2014, Asamoah Gyan and musician childhood friend, Castro with whom Gyan has collaborated in the past went on a tragic boat cruise on Lake Volta without wearing safety jackets alongside Castro's fiancée.
Castro popularly know as D'Destroyer in Ghananian music circle and fiancée drowned and died instantly while Gyan reportedly made it to the hospital before bowing to death. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

I wonder those people clicking like on ur post. Ok agreed u made a mistake, everyone makes a mistake. The right thing for u to do now is to modify ur topic and ur initial post. It is really wrong pronouncing someone dead when he is not.

The news below was publish on July 15

PLEASE MODIFY UR TOPIC NOW.

Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by jsunex(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Don't bliv it
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by Bigsteveg(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
NeuroBoss i fear u o, are u the one that killed him and for ur info..he is not dead o.
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by Bigsteveg(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
NeuroBoss i fear u o, are u the one that killed him and for ur info...he is not dead o.
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by kevoh(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
NeuroBoss: I read the news in French this morning and sharing the French source here won't make much sense. Do due diligence and search online. He's been in coma since last Sunday
Bros drop the french link let me see, I understand French well!
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by wayne4loan: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
OP- go and die
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by wayne4loan: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op - go and die
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by abatically(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
I don't know why the mods are still allowing this thread to stay. They should close it already since the op doesn't want to modify his post.
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
NeuroBoss: I wonder why the English-speaking tabloid has not carried this. I just finished reading this sad news in French and the below is just a succint summary:
On the 7th of July, 2014, Asamoah Gyan and musician childhood friend, Castro with whom Gyan has collaborated in the past went on a tragic boat cruise on Lake Volta without wearing safety jackets alongside Castro's fiancée.
Castro popularly know as D'Destroyer in Ghananian music circle and fiancée drowned and died instantly while Gyan reportedly made it to the hospital before bowing to death. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

fake news go kill you guys sha
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by manuch(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2014

Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by Smartdoy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
NeuroBoss: Krasid and other insulters, I'm too dignified a person to engage you. Can't you read in my opening line that I've not read this in any English-speaking media? I read the news in French this morning and sharing the French source here won't make much sense. Do due diligence and search online. He's been in coma since last Sunday

My friend, will you keep shut you gat no excuse! na from the headline na him you Bleep up!
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by kokoA(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op you to? Continue.. God will see us. There is God in everything we are doing.
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by Dreamtouch: 2:14am On Jul 18, 2014
He is gradually editing the rumour with slow motion...remember initially he said gyan bowed to death..later he now said he is coma since saturday....anytime from now asamoah gyan wil resurrect or sumtin
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by tuffgongjo(m): 5:21am On Jul 18, 2014
Angeldemivida:

I like the bolded statement. It's cool.
Poster check well, It doesn't seem like it's the footballer they meant.
please re-read d headline.
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by pendusky(m): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2014

STOP DISEMINATING FAKE INFO! GYAN IS NOT DEAD

Renowned lawyer calls for Asamoah Gyan’s arrest

Ace lawyer Dr. Maurice Ampaw has called on the police service to arrest Asamoah Gyan, the skipper of the Black Stars in connection with the disappearance of popular musician Theophilus Tagoe, affectionately called ‘Castro the Destroyer’

The hiplife star was last seen on the Volta estuary when he and Janet Bandu went jet skiing in the waters at Ada on 6 July.

Castro and Black Stars captain, Gyan, were at the Peace Holiday Resort at Ada, together with some friends, for recreation when the unfortunate incident occurred and despite intensive rescue operations the two are yet to be found.

Dr. Ampaw believes the police should arrest the Black Stars skipper and everybody who accompanied them to the place, for them to aid them in their investigations to ascertain the truth concerning the whereabouts of Castro, because he believes their explanations do not sound convincing.

“If Ghana were a serious nation, we wouldn’t have allowed Marine Police to go and have fun on the sea, with the intention of searching for Castro’s body. Then Asamoah Gyan also picked a boat saying he was going to search for Castro, this would not happen in a serious country,” he told Metro FM.

“For Christ sake, Castro is a celebrity, a star, anybody who was involved should be arrested to enable the person write his statement.

http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/07/17/renowned-lawyer-calls-for-asamoah-gyans-arrest/
Re: Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead? by kingjoe(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2014
Na lie please cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of People You Will Meet At Every Football Bet Shop / Free Daily Prediction / Free 2.0 Odd Match Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.