Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! (3920 Views)

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / He Scammed Her Of 70k And Still Wants To Sleep With Her / Top Up You Airtel Line Using Quickteller – No Atm, No Internet Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by baseg25(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2014
Its 3days nw, stl nt make the Fp.. Dia ris God o
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by femi4: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Karleb: I only use quickteller on ATM so, there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
Online transaction comes with comfort
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by baseg25(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
femi4: Online transaction comes with comfort
Yes you are right
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by Odunharry(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
seun and mukina2 frontpage o
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by Karleb(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
femi4: Online transaction comes with comfort
Tell me about it?
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by femi4: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by baseg25(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by segtak25: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Odunharry: seun and mukina2 frontpage o
i dn shout tired, i dnt thnk there is mod in these section
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by baseg25(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Abi na
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by segtak25: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2014
baseg25: Abi na
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by mrtnt: 2:56am On Aug 24, 2014
Thnks 4 d info.

I'm using it 4 d 1st time & afta inputting all necessary info, I was asked 'what is cvv2?

Pls what does dis refer to?
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by baseg25(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2014
mrtnt: Thnks 4 d info.

I'm using it 4 d 1st time & afta inputting all necessary info, I was asked 'what is cvv2?

Pls what does dis refer to?
its the last 3 code at the back of your card..
Somethng like this
mehn i dont why ths does nt mke the fp self.
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by BetaTechnicians: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2014
marcjoe: ADMIN PLS MOVE THIS TO FRONTPAGE.....alot of ppl need to b aware of dis.....

Get ur 16gb, 32gb, 64gb sdcard for phone/camera from d link below

www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera

so your advert too can be on fp abi?
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by beinstein(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2014
i bet if this thread was about 'Tiwa savage pregnancy' it would've graced the front page the next possible minute after posting it. SMH
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by marcjoe(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2014
BetaTechnicians:

Lols....naso na ...i nor dey run d advert for now again.....i don resume for school back.....wanted to make my quick money then ...no time..

2 Likes

Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by BetaTechnicians: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2014
marcjoe:

Lols....naso na ...i nor dey run d advert for now again.....i don resume for school back.....wanted to make my quick money then ...no time..

makes sense wink
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by baseg25(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
BetaTechnicians:

don't mind him jawe.
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by baseg25(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
beinstein: i bet if this thread was about 'Tiwa savage pregnancy' it would've graced the front page the next possible minute after posting it. SMH
yes o... Buh they dnt knw this info is more important than that.
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by mrtnt: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
baseg25: its the last 3 code at the back of your card..
Thks. I thought as much.
Re: 8 Important Rules To Follow To Avoid Getting Scammed By Using Quickteller!! by mrtnt: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
I registered, gt d acct activated, gt verve card registered & my phone no. verified but every attempt to buy credit was abortive. After d last click on 'Pay', it will always bring up msg dat 'your transaction was nt successful'.

Pls, is there any prior verification I hv 2 do on d verve card wt my bank or on d ATM machine b4 online quickteller?

Note. I hv successfully bn using d ATM card b4 now on ATM.

Any further info wil help. Thks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Unlock Patterns / 9mobile Latest List Of Data Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / Mtn Blocked Ur-freedom Nd Opera Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.