Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Olx Fraud Alert!!!! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Olx Fraud Alert!!!! (1205 Views)

MTN And Their Latest Fraud / Olx And Trading Platform And Stolen Fones / Olx Is The Easiest Way To Sell Stolen Phones Dnt Be A Victiim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olx Fraud Alert!!!! by bobo65(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Dis is to inform d public dat d guy dat proposed to sell 500GB for 1200 is a big time fraud who extorts money from ignorant nigerians, his screen shots are old and are never current so pls dont patronize him, his name is mankind and he claims to b d owner of naijaloaded, for d doubting thomases, tell him to show u screen shots of his data balance, he has just 2 pix and d time in d screen shots are never correct, he will say he screen grabbed it since, if u ask for a current one, he will stop replying u.. His number is 07062342455

2nd, places like badagry , apapa, lagos island west, surulere and ikeja are mapped out places for fraudulent activities, d posters from those locations also extort from ignorant nigerians.. Never pay money to anyone without meeting in person.. Dats y their prices are so cheap, imagine a brand new s5 for 30k.. Dont fall victim
I called one n he told me they are based in abj but send stuffs to lagos after half d payment of d item hav been made, I called him later , as stupid as they are, I used d same number n told him datt I'm based in abj, he said they are based in lagos and send stuffs to abj, I just laughed.. Pls b wise!

Happy shopping

1 Like

Re: Olx Fraud Alert!!!! by tempem: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2014
bobo65: Dis is to inform d public dat d guy dat proposed to sell 500GB for 1200 is a big time fraud who extorts money from ignorant nigerians, his screen shots are old and are never current so pls dont patronize him, his name is mankind and he claims to b d owner of naijaloaded, for d doubting thomases, tell him to show u screen shots of his data balance, he has just 2 pix and d time in d screen shots are never correct, he will say he screen grabbed it since, if u ask for a current one, he will stop replying u.. His number is 07062342455

2nd, places like badagry , apapa, lagos island west, surulere and ikeja are mapped out places dat also extort from ignorant nigerians.. Never pay money to anyone without meeting in person.. Dats y their prices are so cheap, imagine a brand new s5 for 30k.. Dont fall victim
Happy shopping
And I still insisit, nothing beats POD(pay on delivery)

1 Like

Re: Olx Fraud Alert!!!! by bobo65(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2014
tempem:
And I still insisit, nothing beats POD(pay on delivery)

Even some of d supposed pay on delivery guys ask for partt of d payment, to b sure d buyer is serious
Re: Olx Fraud Alert!!!! by yorex2011: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Cash and carry wins... Anyday..

2 Likes

Re: Olx Fraud Alert!!!! by tempem: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2014
bobo65:

Even some of d supposed pay on delivery guys ask for partt of d payment, to b sure d buyer is serious
That's for those who have physical shops; Recognized by direct buyers....And prolly you have the adress and you know the shop very well too.... That would help, I guess.
Re: Olx Fraud Alert!!!! by ByfireByfire: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Both Tradestable & mobofree and I can say all Nigerian online advert websites have been infected and infested by scammers.Nairaland is spared cos people post on any thread to raise alarm when scammers show up.

1 Like

Re: Olx Fraud Alert!!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
bought my tecno m7 for 16k on olx!! i was sceptical at 1st,but d guy was honest nd clean... another dude wanted to sell a tecno h7 @ 15k,immediately he told me badagry i knew he was fake, another wanted to sell a tecno f7,he said dey were selling dier wares for cheaper prices because dey wana move, smh.... scammers everywhere
Re: Olx Fraud Alert!!!! by sureshthahrani(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2014
Tecno M7 Specifications, Features and Price
Tecno M7 is a 5-inch smart phone which is more latest model than the Tecno N7. It features a quick processor and double as much RAM as its predecessor with the newer Android 4.2 running application. The display and the camera has also been upgraded. For more details follow the below link:http://techlatch.com/tecno-m7-specifications-features-price/
Re: Olx Fraud Alert!!!! by bobo65(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2014
mrvocalprowess: bought my tecno m7 for 16k on olx!! i was sceptical at 1st,but d guy was honest nd clean... another dude wanted to sell a tecno h7 @ 15k,immediately he told me badagry i knew he was fake, another wanted to sell a tecno f7,he said dey were selling dier wares for cheaper prices because dey wana move, smh.... scammers everywhere

It all started at badagry

(1) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy S4,almost New,for Sale Asap 40k / Iphone 4S White UK Used Factory Unlocked For Sale *Price Reduced* / UK Used Smart Phones (blackberry, Apple, Samsung...) January Market Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.