Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,247 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria (46965 Views)

Best 10 Schools To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria. / Top 10 Schools Of Nursing In Nigeria / Private And Goverment Recognised Schools Of Nursing In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by tolugar: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2014
I've been to only two, UNN and Unijos

Unijos has state of the art faculty. Standard class rooms, well
Equipped easily accessible labs, good tutors and well diciplined
Students

UNN is just like a secondary school biology lab though with good tutors. The students still come to school with their own seats upon that with very high ego.

So know your ratings

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by RColours: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2014
FrancisTony is someone I reckon is yet to be admitted into a higher institution. What would he possibly know about the aforementioned topic?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by PaulSeun89(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Elevation: Guy University of Jos is not the varsity i'm schooling at the moment but go and verify from the senior men of honour,u cant do a pharmaceutical ranking in Nigeria without University of Jos u can go and confirm this.

Op you've heard it loud and clear. This thread is a big thrash if u don't have one of the best school of Pharmacy in Africa. Unijos the great should be the 1st on that list. Unijos pharmacy that won $9,000,000 on phyto medicine research. How much did UI, OAU and others win? Before I close my eyes and open it.... UJ should top that list. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
PaulSeun89:

Op you've heard it loud and clear. This thread is a big thrash if u don't have one of the best school of Pharmacy in Africa. Unijos the great should be the 1st on that list. Unijos pharmacy that won $9,000,000 on phyto medicine research. How much did UI, OAU and others win? Before I close my eyes and open it.... UJ should top that list. Shikena!

Bring your source and stop giving stupid and spurious info or claim. undecided

http://ui.edu.ng/content/ui-female-scientist-bags-international-award

Here's an award bagged by UI female scientist in department of Pharmacognosy for a medicinal reasearch in Chicago.

Bring your date afterall, this one was won in february this year. smiley

Btw, which Uni is award drought
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
RColours: FrancisTony is someone I reckon is yet to be admitted into a higher institution. What would he possibly know about the aforementioned topic?
henhen, i guess dat y he is talking like inexperience person.he just came and started saying what he doesn't know about

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
PaulSeun89:

u are just making noise ni,who knw unijos? They won only $9,000,000 and u are making noise, can u tell me which higher institution in nigeria dat haven't won a prize b4?
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by sisiafrika(f): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
tunex23: Bro go and check the course curriculum it the same thing, only difference is the B.pharm or d.pharm, what difference does that make?
pharm.d not d.pharm. Dumb head. @op, e remain small make u make sense.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by sisiafrika(f): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Can d mods just ban this francistony? Dude is ridiculous. Pharm.d not d.pharm. So annoying wen u don't know how to use the internet. @op again, ur ranking is wack. Are u pcn? Or nuc? I guess not. Trash
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by sisiafrika(f): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
tolugar: I've been to only two, UNN and Unijos

Unijos has state of the art faculty. Standard class rooms, well
Equipped easily accessible labs, good tutors and well diciplined
Students

UNN is just like a secondary school biology lab though with good tutors. The students still come to school with their own seats upon that with very high ego.

So know your ratings
shineke!!!!
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
sisiafrika: Can d mods just ban this francistony? Dude is ridiculous. Pharm.d not d.pharm. So annoying wen u don't know how to use the internet. @op again, ur ranking is wack. Are u pcn? Or nuc? I guess not. Trash

Urggh! Call it a quit. undecided

Stop jumping inside my mention(s). -_- Tis getting annoying. Pffft
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by sisiafrika(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Urggh! Call it a quit. undecided

Stop jumping inside my mention(s). -_- Tis getting annoying. Pffft
huh
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Francistony.... d all knowing.....
what is pharnacognosy?
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
whoever said d certificate is what makes a school d best.......
surely from sumone wif nt so much experience
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
tongue tongue
DrHesjay: Francistony.... d all knowing.....
what is pharnacognosy? Pharmacognosy

It's a department under Pharmacy.

Pharmacy school starts from 200lvl I guess.
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
DrHesjay: whoever said d certificate is what makes a school d best.......
[s]surely from sumone wif nt so much experience[/s]

You didn't get the point I am making? Did you? undecided

It's like all Nigerian Universities award MBBS degree to medical student while Unilorin award MBBS and extra degree for a year in Medicine which you would spent another 3yearS if you graduate from other schools and wanna get it

Isn't the school better
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by alentyno: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Phew! This kid again? Bia francistony don't u think its high u concentrate more on ur post ume exam instead of jumping around nairaland direspecting ur seniors? Mods pls if u love this boy dash him a mini-ban abeg! #SaveASoul

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
^^^

The poster above me have been duly noticed.

Provide where I insulted someone on this thread or kindly shut the _fuck up. undecided
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by alentyno: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
And he is still unrepentant!!.... once u r done with ur pume pls get some books on manners, courtesy and grammar. It would do you good. Not in mood for exchange of insults.... I don't have time to be charged with e-bullying
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
*Yawn* Next cheesy
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

It's like all Nigerian Universities award MBBS degree to medical student while Unilorin award MBBS and extra degree for a year in Medicine which you would spent another 3yearS if you graduate from other schools and wanna get it

Isn't the school better
Face ur u.i pume and leave dis thread for experience students abeg. By 2017 when u could have gotten experience u can now come back to comment.
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Isn't the school better
guy abeg stop embarassing urself here, u no notin. U are just talking jagons here
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
coded80: Face ur u.i pume and leave dis thread for experience students abeg. By 2017 when u could have gotten experience u can now come back to comment.

The 'wannabee experienced' lad couldn't provide an evidence to show OAU Pharmacy is better than UNIBEN own. undecided

I presume you are an OAU aspirant. cheesy So, stop fronting jor. angry

A lot of educated illiterate(s) on this thread. Smh!

I am outta here. smiley bye! Bye
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by alentyno: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Smh...what a tyke....too bad
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 19, 2014
FrancisTony:

The 'wannabee experienced' lad couldn't provide an evidence to show OAU Pharmacy is better than UNIBEN own. undecided

I presume you are an OAU aspirant. cheesy So, stop fronting jor. angry

A lot of educated illiterate(s) on this thread. Smh!

I am outta here. smiley bye! Bye
i should provide evidence of what u knw urself,dont have time 4 blind argument, did i even tell u am oau student?,u just jumping to conculsion and u are the same person criticising school u claim u dont knw about.
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Lol...Francis sha
What you do not know is that offering PharmD doesn't make a school the best.
Have you thought of the teaching methods? Quality of teaching? Equipments? Quality of the instructors? Etc etc....
Pharmacy school is not just a matter of PharmD or BPharm or whatever is it.... jst an extra year of clinical work... doesn't make then the best in actual pharmaceutical work
Maybe when u get there... u'll understand better.
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
FrancisTony: tongue tongue

It's a department under Pharmacy.

Pharmacy school starts from 200lvl I guess.
did I tell u I dnt knw it's a department?
What do they do? What is it about? What does it contribute into the process of pharmaceutical instruction? I'm sure you don't know... so let the people who know it have their say..
Dnt do as if u knw all wheb u actually knw next to nothing.
Shalom!!
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by lucksonlight(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

You are an OAU student that's why you don't want to accept the fact but keep defending your school.

I am not saying that if an OAU student get D.pharm, he won't be better than UNIBEN graduate.

But a Uniben pharmacy graduate has a lotta employment advantage after he graduates than other school Pharmacy graduates. He can work where they need B.pharm and also D.pharm while others would work only where B.pharm is required.

Past glory LOL! Other Nigerian universities don't need past glory like godforsaken OAU. tongue They are moving higher while useless Oba Adaniduro University is licking their a'rse(s). grin undecided
re u studying pharmacy in uniben?
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2014
lucksonlight:
re u studying pharmacy in uniben?
No. I'm not!
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by lucksonlight(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
FrancisTony:

No. I'm not!
its like you knw alot abt pharmacy in uniben
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by lucksonlight(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
FrancisTony:

No. I'm not!
its like u knw alot abt pharmacy in uniben
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
lucksonlight:
its like u knw alot abt pharmacy in uniben
I don't know anything about UNIBEN B.pharm/Pharm.D

I could help you by calling on their Pharmacy undergraduates sha.

Cc- Marverick
Victorious1
Re: Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria by lucksonlight(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
FrancisTony:

I don't know anything about UNIBEN B.pharm/Pharm.D

I could help you by calling on their Pharmacy undergraduates sha.

Cc- Marverick
Victorious1
how do i contact them on whatsapp or any social media.i nid 2 get som informations abt d skul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / 'Bee Beard’: Professor Covered In Bees At Washington State University (Graphic) / Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.