Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. (970 Views)

Please Help A Friend,she's Dying!!! / How Do You Tell A Friend She Has Body Odour Without Her Taking Offense? / How Do I Tell My Friend She Smells Without Hurting Her Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by Gooci(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2014
Dayvhid: Have been having this problem with some of my friends including females, there is this one in particular she's a beauty but when she starts talking i try to cut her off and she thinks am being rude but the truth is that she has bad breath and its kinda unappealing and i also don't want to hurt her feelings, ive tried offering her menthol, bubble gums as a way of saying " baby ur breath stinks:-@" but she refuses it, so anyone up with any bright ideas to help me tell her that her breath stinks without hurting her feelings. Thanks.
. grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by ednut1(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2014
breath no beta ni, how do u tell a babe her kitty stinks lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2014
ednut1: breath no beta ni, how do u tell a babe her kitty stinks lipsrsealed
are you for real
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2014
If she's the sensitive type then there's really no way you can tell her without hurting her, I would suggest anonymous phone calls to her. Have maybe 2 or 3 different people call her with a private number and tell her at different times over the course of 2 weeks, that will definitely get her thinking and seeking solution. Tell them be nice when they call, no need to hurt her feelings by mocking her, good luck smiley
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2014
I wanted to suggest and then I remember its dayvhid that opened this thread
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by krazydave(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2014
I suggest that you be honest with her and tell her in the simplest way ever.. Afterall, She is your friend.

OR better still,
you can simply be like, ....."honestly babe, your breath takes my breath away".....
#good-luck
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2014
xcelsia: If she's the sensitive type then there's really no way you can tell her without hurting her, I would suggest anonymous phone calls to her. Have maybe 2 or 3 different people call her with a private number and tell her at different times over the course of 2 weeks, that will definitely get her thinking and seeking solution. Tell them be nice when they call, no need to hurt her feelings by mocking her, good luck smiley
Babe how would you feel if two/three people kal you just to tell you that your breath stinks don't you think that it's kinda harsh, even without mocking her?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
krazydave: I suggest that you be honest with her and tell her in the simplest way ever.. Afterall, She is your friend.

OR better still,
you can simply be like, ....."honestly babe, your breath takes my breath away".....
#good-luck
you know that's kinda like a good idea/bad idea am nat trying to woo her and she might just take it as a compliment and then starts blowing me away.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by Gooci(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: I wanted to suggest and then I remember its dayvhid that opened this thread
wat type of resemblance? brain; situation; look??
m confused
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by myboy2010(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dayvhid:
you know that's kinda like a good idea/bad idea am nat trying to woo her and she might just take it as a compliment and then starts blowing me away.
d best way is buy telling her to join pdp.... she Will get u anytime she realise dt dere slogan is breath fresh air
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
myboy2010: d best way is buy telling her to join pdp.... she Will get u anytime she realise dt dere slogan is breath fresh air
why do you speak incorrect english and dis aint no politics thread.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by mstik(f): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ditto
krall: I wanted to suggest and then I remember its dayvhid that opened this thread
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend She Has Bad Breath Without Hurting Her. by dunhill26(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
u dont have to tell her, what u have to do is buy tea tree mouth wash for her to use every morning and night...for more info, 08183808324 , 08136478517

(1) (Reply)

NMA Press Release On Ebola Management And Strike / Docs Pls Help / Health Is Wealth | Bio Disc 2 Helps And Reduce Numbers Of Drugs You Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.