Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

In Need Of Professionals Well Vast In The Oil Industry With International Connec - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Professionals Well Vast In The Oil Industry With International Connec (1214 Views)

Need Advise On How To Start A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Industry / True Net's Vast Money Making:make Atleast $95 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Professionals Well Vast In The Oil Industry With International Connec by hotice01: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
I'm in need of professionals well experienced in the oil and gas indus with international connections.need links to an international oil refinery preferably located in south Africa. Place kindly drop your number or email and I'll be sure to contact you.
Re: In Need Of Professionals Well Vast In The Oil Industry With International Connec by SirAweezy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
hotice01: I'm in need of professionals well experienced in the oil and gas indus with international connections.need links to an international oil refinery preferably located in south Africa. Place kindly drop your number or email and I'll be sure to contact you.

Hmm.. I honestly don't do this... But let me hear you out sir.. Email: info@pfocec.com. Regards
Re: In Need Of Professionals Well Vast In The Oil Industry With International Connec by uzomina: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2014
Product : Automotive Gas Oil (AGO).
Quantity: 50000 MT X 12 months
Price: USD $750 per MT
Term: CIF Nigeria

Procedures:

1.Seller and Buyer sign SPA
2.Buyer Bank issues (SBLC) Standby Letter of Credit in favour of the Seller.
3.Seller loads vessel and release Full Proof of Product documents to Buyer including Charter Party Agreement.
4.Seller Captain issue NOR and ETA to move loaded Vessel to Buyer choice of Port of Discharge for SGS Inspection.
5.When vessel arrives at Buyer POD �the cargo is offloaded into Buyer shore tanks and inspected by SGS (or equivalent) to determine the final Commercial Invoice value and to confirm the cargo quality.
6.Buyer�s Bank releases Payment via SWIFT MT-103 to Seller account for the delivered/unloaded Cargo, and the presentation of complete paperwork sent to the appropriate bank giving title of the product to the Buyer.
7.Shipment continues as per Contract.
Re: In Need Of Professionals Well Vast In The Oil Industry With International Connec by ELGREF(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
uzomina: Product : Automotive Gas Oil (AGO).
Quantity: 50000 MT X 12 months
Price: USD $750 per MT
Term: CIF Nigeria

Procedures:

1.Seller and Buyer sign SPA
2.Buyer Bank issues (SBLC) Standby Letter of Credit in favour of the Seller.
3.Seller loads vessel and release Full Proof of Product documents to Buyer including Charter Party Agreement.
4.Seller Captain issue NOR and ETA to move loaded Vessel to Buyer choice of Port of Discharge for SGS Inspection.
5.When vessel arrives at Buyer POD �the cargo is offloaded into Buyer shore tanks and inspected by SGS (or equivalent) to determine the final Commercial Invoice value and to confirm the cargo quality.
6.Buyer�s Bank releases Payment via SWIFT MT-103 to Seller account for the delivered/unloaded Cargo, and the presentation of complete paperwork sent to the appropriate bank giving title of the product to the Buyer.
7.Shipment continues as per Contract.
good write up, do you deliver to storage direct with that your price or outside bar?then do you have any performance bond to give me when I give you BG incase you fail?
Re: In Need Of Professionals Well Vast In The Oil Industry With International Connec by grandyklace10: 4:28am On Aug 18, 2014
ELGREF: good write up, do you deliver to storage direct with that your price or outside bar?then do you have any performance bond to give me when I give you BG incase you fail?

Hello, AGO 127 to delivered to storage. Seller will accept BG. grandyklace@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bitcoin With ATM Card / As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) / Commercial Papers Vs Treasury Bills What Edge??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.