Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) (20587 Views)

Is MTN Giving Out Free Recharge Card Or A Cheat...? / Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Mtn Free Blackberry Subscription(bis Cheat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Joeny(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pls can I use the DC crap link you shared to unlock my ZTE visafone modem?

Also, how do I check the imei number of my ZTE visafone modem? Thanks
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Joeny: Can the data be rolled over after 30days if I still have data remaining?

Hmmmm, according to MTN, It's a yes BUT i haven't seen any of my client have an unused data before due date.. grin grin,

Joeny: Pls can I use the DC crap link you shared to unlock my ZTE visafone modem?

Also, how do I check the imei number of my ZTE visafone modem? Thanks

Serious i don't have an idea if a CDMA network modem can be cracked...All i knew are GSM network modem which Visafone isn't one of them.. wink wink
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Nzecorneboy: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
guy i want to ask u a qn. Wen last did u subscribd the current dad u are selling nw? I hv a rsn 4 askn
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by davodyguy: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Can you transfer a transferred data?

Also can it work on ported lines?

Many thanks
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
davodyguy: Can you transfer a transferred data?

Also can it work on ported lines?

Many thanks
So far its on MTN network...it will work, to clear your doubts, kindly call the customer care 180
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by davodyguy: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
okonja: So far its on MTN network...it will work, to clear your doubts, kindly call the customer care 180
I have etisalat. I'm asking 2 questions. Kindly answer them.

Thanks
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nzecorneboy: guy i want to ask u a qn. Wen last did u subscribd the current dad u are selling nw? I hv a rsn 4 askn
I understand why you asking smiley, at least 27days of usage is guaranteed if you subscribe from here. cool. Thanks
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
davodyguy: I have etisalat. I'm asking 2 questions. Kindly answer them.

Thanks

-Okay. I can transfer data right instantly and its only MTN that's available.

-Subscription to data is base on the network you are currently on irrespective of the sim origin or mssidn smiley

Thanks
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Nzecorneboy: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
okonja: I understand why you asking smiley, at least 27days of usage is guaranteed if you subscribe from here. cool. Thanks
ok wen u subscribe again jxt let me knw i want to enjoy my data to the ultimate....lol...
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nzecorneboy: .
Got your mention, what can I do for you? smiley
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nzecorneboy: ok wen u subscribe again jxt let me knw i want to enjoy my data to the ultimate....lol...

Be happy I told you the truth...some will lied just to make customer patronize them, but one thing you should know is the moment the parent sim re-subscribed to new data, the expiry date extends and so does the expiry dates of all the beneficiaries.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
okonja:

You are welcome cool

>>PRICE PLAN<<
250MB @ the rate of #500
500MB @ the rate of #1000
750MB @ the rate of #1200
1GB @ the rate of #1500

>>HOW TO BUY<<
Send the amount of airtime corresponding to the amount of data needed to the contacts below, and the data will be transferred to the number instantly. Bank payment would be preferable if you are buying 750MB and above.

>>CONTACT<<
Call/ Text any of these numbers, 08167133533, 09099640054, BBM PIN: 26799941
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nzecorneboy: ok wen u subscribe again jxt let me knw i want to enjoy my data to the ultimate....lol...
just subscribe....9:43PM, which of the data would you like to get?....contact me via ma signature when ready
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
monsuru560:
Dear Monsuru, thanks for the mentioning..., but I don't know your number among the pple that just patronize, can you identify yourself pls?
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by IRIENBOY(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ok
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
okonja: Dear Monsuru, thanks for the mentioning..., but I don't know your number among the pple that just patronize, can you identify yourself pls?
STILL SURFIN WIT MA 5GIG THO
WILL CONTACT U WHEN IT GET EXAUSTHED wink wink wink
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
monsuru560: STILL SURFIN WIT MA 5GIG THO

[size=25pt]Alright i hear you oh![/size]

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Sadiq3051(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2014

guy Hw u sub for da 5gb n Hw much/ network provider I go like reason am
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
At least 27 days of usage is guaranteed
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by udemzyudex(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2014
mine just finish this morning.... Going to subscribe for another one.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Rexyl(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2014
how biz? Do you receive recharge card? I have MTN card with me right now.

your watsapp?
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by goodnewz4u(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello poster !
please do fast to include Etisalat, Glo and Airtel.
thanks !!!
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sorry for late response, been away from NL since morning, just check-in now

Rexyl: how biz? Do you receive recharge card? I have MTN card with me right now.

your whatsapp?
^^08069698175

goodnewz4u: Hello poster !
please do fast to include Etisalat, Glo and Airtel.
thanks !!!

^^Thanks for the comment, but unfortunately,
-Etisalat has a total maximum limit of daily transfer which is 250MB unlike MTN that's unlimited smiley
-Glo does not allow transfer of a specific amount of data to beneficiaries
-Airtel isn't profitable when it comes to sharing of data.

So, only MTN is available. cool
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2014

PLS CALL ME, WE NEED TO TALK
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by blessedgabby: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
I'm interested in getting d 250mb. How do I purchase it?
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
blessedgabby: I'm interested in getting d 250mb. How do I purchase it?
Simply text the recharge pin to my number 08167133533 together with the mtn number and you would get the data immediately.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Fabdedon(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
sorry ifa was late but can someone pls tell me how this work and if its trusted...i need swift reply pls...
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Fabdedon: sorry ifa was late but can someone pls tell me how this work and if its trusted...i need swift reply pls...

Kindly take your time and go through the comments of people that have patronized earlier and screenshot of successful transaction on BBM

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by deavicky(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
okonja:

People like you are the reason why some good people get scammed. After clearly stating that the first 2 users that drop his/her number get 250MB data for test, definitely its a 1st first come, 1st serve case.

Now, 8 of you equivalent of (2GB) dropped their numbers, una wan run me down? undecided *When friends and family pay for business, the business shall progress and we shall all enjoy*. Do you think one will stoop so low to scam #500... You can visit my blog, and facebook page to know about me on my signature,

The two people that have gotten it will give testimony, and you can buy.

Thanks
no talk that one o if every NL give u #100 u know how much? Anyway I still believe u sha
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
deavicky: no talk that one o if every NL give u #100 u know how much? Anyway I still believe u sha
Everyone giving only me is a different statement compared to me giving everyone because, I would definitely be tired and exhausted BUT everyone won't be
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by barrydumi: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hey . good day to everyone. There is a scamist around. He claims to activate 200gb mtn data dat runs for 4 months for 1200 naira. Av been duped by him so am alerting everyone. He runs naijaloaded com website.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by naturally: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
okonja: No Airtel plan for now, but alternatively you can try out their BIS plan, its #1500 and comes with 2GB data, simply dial *440*16# and make sure the APN of your device is configured to "internet.ng.airtel.com". Also, I can unlock some modems with you just giving me the IMEI number except Huawei E303

If he is lucky, he can even get 4gb for 1500 by dialling *440*161#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Used Nokia 5310 Xpress Music / latest Iphone x & Samsung Galaxy s8 Android Phones. Call 08034946141 / Cheap Uk Used Smartphones Price Deals In Nigeria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.