Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) (20596 Views)

Is MTN Giving Out Free Recharge Card Or A Cheat...? / Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Mtn Free Blackberry Subscription(bis Cheat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 5:31am On Jul 21, 2014
tola9ja: How can I pay through atm

Goto any atm with quickteller option,
-Insert your ATM card,
-Enter your Pin cheesy
-Select quickteller
-Select Inter-bank transfer
-Select one of the banks I listed as my bank account details (For some reasons, I didn't put my account details here before, BUT here are just the numbers:

Access Bank : 0057321097
EcoBank: 2781201439
Fidelity Bank: 6170992384
They are all savings account

-Other options are what you can simply follow instruction on the ATM screen.

Once payment is done, I would receive the alert, then you call me on any of these numbers: 08167133533, 09099640054, BB PIN: 26799941, and give me the MTN number to transfer the data to.
Thanks for your patronage
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 5:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Odunharry:
how much for etisalat?drop ur numbr lemme whatsapp u
Odunharry:
u no want reply ma post abi
No vex bro...08069698175, its ma whatsapp number or BB PIN: 26799941. Thanks
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Etesam(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2014
tonardo: naija with freebies..
una won run the guy down? abi
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Etesam(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2014
Rexyl: Code to confirm the data balance?...
Then success lurks around the corner...
'Lurk' is not the right word; it connotes negative occurence. 'Await' is more appropriate.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Etesam(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2014
born2fuck: Me still never believe, my heart is stubborn that's why I don't believe in church or mosque...
Me too! If it is not on Nairaland
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Thank you all for making this thread to trend. smiley
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Rexyl(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2014
Etesam: 'Lurk' is not the right word; it connotes negative occurence. 'Await' is more appropriate.

lurking or awaiting, just a matter of opening the eyes to discover something somewhere.

you
mean

success awaits... fraud lurks... Anyway it is all about Biz.

But mb on my phone is not consumed abnormally by the network sha

1 Like

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rexyl:

How biz? Hope It is smooth and meeting needs of many. Hope you can help unlock this ZTE: 862648019274052
monsuru560: huawei e173u-2
imei : 860872017468464
thanks bro

Download the Unlocker I said HERE,
-After downloading, extract and open the extracted folder
-Plug the modem while having strange sim in it, wait for the box to pop-up asking for the unlock code
-Double click the program having .exe inside the extracted folder and set the device type to Modem, If you don't know the model, simply select automatic.
-It will search your pc for the modem and tell you the status in a notification area in the application
-By the right side of the unlocker, you will find "UNLOCK or DO JOB", select this option and your modem will be unlocked within few seconds

I know some of you would be curious what's the name of the unlocker grin grin, well, it's the same DC Crap you knew, but this is a cracked version with unlimited credits cool cool,though it can't unlock the stubborn Huawei E303.

After successful unlocking, the pop box that displays on your modem dialer when the modem was earlier plugged would disappear.

Enjoy your new cracked Unlocked modem wink and don't forget to patronize me for CHEAP MTN DATA BUNDLEsmiley,

Thanks

1 Like

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rexyl:

success awaits... fraud lurks... Anyway it is all about Biz.

But mb on my phone is not consumed abnormally by the network sha

You are welcome
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Rexyl(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
okonja:

Download the Unlocker I said HERE,
-After downloading, extract and open the extracted folder
-Plug the modem while having strange sim in it, wait for the box to pop-up asking for the unlock code
-Double click the program having .exe inside the extracted folder and set the device type to Modem, If you don't know the model, simply select automatic.
-It will search your pc for the modem and tell you the status in a notification area in the application
-By the right side of the unlocker, you will find "UNLOCK or DO JOB", select this option and your modem will be unlocked within few seconds

I know some of you would be curious what's the name of the unlocker grin grin, well, it's the same DC Crap you knew, but this is a cracked version with unlimited credits cool cool,though it can't unlock the stubborn Huawei E303.

After successful unlocking, the pop box that displays on your modem dialer when the modem was earlier plugged would disappear.

Enjoy your new cracked Unlocked modem wink and don't forget to patronize me for CHEAP MTN DATA BUNDLEsmiley,

Thanks

Thanx

Gradually your biz is moving now. Have been directing internet subscribers to patronais u.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rexyl:

Thanx

Gradually your biz is moving now. Have been directing internet subscribers to patronais u.

By God's grace, have being receiving a lot of BBM requests and text msgs, thanks anyway..
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by biggboy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pls review your data prices, its expensive compare to what others are offering. Thanks
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
biggboy: Pls review your data prices, its expensive compare to what others are offering. Thanks
I don't compete with anyone.

1 Like

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by khadeb: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2014
D link u posted to download d unlocker is saying invalid,Pls post a valid link.I need to unlock my airtel modem so dat I can patronise u.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by hammedkola(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2014
khadeb: D link u posted to download d unlocker is saying invalid,Pls posed to unlock my airtel modem so dat I can patronise u.
I'll do that later
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by born2boink(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Why not post etisalat package
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by khadeb: 5:32am On Jul 24, 2014
okonja: I'll do that later
. Pls dnt forget am waiting
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Jtslimz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
I have tried and tested his services and please permit me to say I'm impressed. Kip it up bro.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jtslimz: I have tried and tested his services and please permit me to say I'm impressed. Kip it up bro.
Thanks for the compliments
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by ollypee: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
pls, bro help me too dis my no 08038165165
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2014
ollypee: pls, bro help me too dis my no 08038165165
For what exactly?. I don't get you undecided
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
do u now offer for airtel sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
monsuru560: do u now offer for airtel sad sad sad sad sad sad
. But I think Airtel subscribers are contented with the BIS plan that works on all devices. If you didn't know about it, here is the breakdown. You pay #1500 and get 2GB for 30days, although they offer some lines the opportunity of paying #1500 for 4GB.

Dial *440*161#...you will be charged #1500 and be given 4GB.
OR
Dial *440*16#...you will be charge same #1500 and be given 2GB.

To check your balance, dial *123*9#.

Thanks!
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
okonja: . But I think Airtel subscribers are contented with the BIS plan that works on all devices. If you didn't know about it, here is the breakdown. You pay #1500 and get 2GB for 30days, although they offer some lines the opportunity of paying #1500 for 4GB.

Dial *440*161#...you will be charged #1500 and be given 4GB.
OR
Dial *440*16#...you will be charge same #1500 and be given 2GB.

To check your balance, dial *123*9#.

Thanks!
talkin abh pc users braaa
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Rexyl(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
I like one thing about the MTN subscription, very minimal charges on Facebook. I rock the data bundle, its faster and better in my area.
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
monsuru560: talkin abh pc users braaa
it can be used on any devices, besides, your modem has an option where you can dial the ussd code to subscribe to the plans. Otherwise, subscribe to the plan on phone, remove it from the sim from the phone and insert it into the modem. Shikena grin grin
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
monsuru560: huawei e173u-2
imei : 860872017468464
thanks bro
Your Unlock Code: 48279506
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
khadeb: . Pls dnt forget am waiting

The link is working perfectly, see the screenshot below....i just check it now

Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
okonja:
Your Unlock Code: 48279506

tnx alot bro wink wink wink wink wink
what are ur rate for mtn and etisalat smiley smiley smiley
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by okonja(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
monsuru560: tnx alot bro wink wink wink wink wink
what are ur rate for mtn and etisalat smiley smiley smiley

You are welcome cool

>>PRICE PLAN<<
250MB @ the rate of #500
500MB @ the rate of #1000
750MB @ the rate of #1200
1GB @ the rate of #1500

>>HOW TO BUY<<
Send the amount of airtime corresponding to the amount of data needed to the contacts below, and the data will be transferred to the number instantly. Bank payment would be preferable if you are buying 750MB and above.

>>CONTACT<<
Call/ Text any of these numbers, 08167133533, 09099640054, BBM PIN: 26799941
Re: SALES ENDED! MTN Data At The Cheapest Rate (not a Cheat, Not a Scam Or Illegal) by Joeny(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Can the data be rolled over after 30days if I still have data remaining?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Used Nokia 5310 Xpress Music / latest Iphone x & Samsung Galaxy s8 Android Phones. Call 08034946141 / Cheap Uk Used Smartphones Price Deals In Nigeria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.