Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

5 Best Indie Games For Android - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5 Best Indie Games For Android (764 Views)

5 Best Camera Apps For Amazing Pictures / Airtel-ng 4GB And 9GB Data Plan For Android At Cheap Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Indie Games For Android by samueleto(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Are you console game lover or pc game lover , well you can be both of them and find your self enjoying by playing games on PC and Console , We all love them. There is another arena where games are worth to play, yes its Mobile arena. You got to believe it that this platform has much to deliver and it is a promising platform and there’s more to mobile gaming. Most fascinating game studios are delivery high performance, amazing, beautiful games which are just so fun – just sitting on your android phones you can play these wonderful little crazy ones.

I am game fanatic and I buy every other single person game that is out on market given its really deserving one to buy. Recently I am well occupied with Android driven mobile games which blown me away , here are the few Indie games ones you must put your hands on or munch it

1.SuperHexagon
Price $2.99
Fast paced, highly stressful and quite enjoyable. SuperHexagon is one of the best puzzler games I have played recently. If you are looking around to play something which is challenging on your mobile device well you have got one here.
The logic behind the game is simple – a centre hexagon surrounded by triangle shaped pieces, these triangles move in faster as time passes by and you have to make each one its way out. You won’t be bored here, well there I sweet music running in background which keeps you concentrated on the game with nice graphics. Beat your friends with good score and your tactics will impress them.

2.World On The Go
Price – $4.99
This is one of the best games, which is on store for download, and also best Indie game of all time. As the game progresses you will face more challenges. The game is about is to use the globs to create your own structures out of it and they should be well enough to withstand the globe weight and certainly give out few materials to freedom your self.

3.League of Evil
Price $0.99
League of Evil is a 8 bit game developed by Mega Man and Metroid. League of Evil is another beautiful Indie game as press to gamers to this one. The super Hero in League of Evil jump across the huddles, double jump back , walk along the path , performs some awesome kicks to some bad
boys along his way.

4.Quell Reflect
Price $0.99
There is lot more to play and enjoy excitement from this game, this game is here to stay for long run and gives you a bit of relaxation. This game has a Zen like architecture that overcomes a player as game progresses and this is very much existing and enticing. The main setback is you will caught by the game tactics during game progression you cannot free your self out but only you can feel the game awesomeness. Its really cool !
Read Also: EU and South Korea has join forces to develop 5G technology
Prior to Quell Reflect there was early version of it which was releases by name Quell with same game mechanism.

5.Ridiculous Fishing
Price $1.99
Last not the least this is one of my favourite games of all time. I have been playing this its on the store. Ridiculous Fishing is handcrafted android game about fishing with guns, chainsaws & toasters. Ridiculous Fishing is built with super features and you can view your scores online in leader board charts with achievements.
Billy fishes like a champ in this game and goes way down to sea level to catch fishes as much as he can. Billy is on his heroic quest for glory and chase his destiny through sailing on high seas.
Features of Ridiculous Fishing
· Unlimited hours of gameplay with never ending infinite arcade levels
· Unlock plenty of weapons and popular fishing gears as game progresses
· Fish becomes your hats when you can catch them
· No hidden costs, once you buy the game you can play with no additional costs
· It’s a complete package game with effortful achievements.
What is your favorite Android based Indie Games ? Happy to know it by comments

source http://coolmediablog.com/5-best-indie-games-for-android/

(1) (Reply)

NASA Carbon Counter Reaches Final Orbit, Returns Data / How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging / African Man Built A Car Out Of Scraps He Found Laying Around!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.