Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Signboard Error Causes Bomb Scare In Ogbomoso Oyo State. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Signboard Error Causes Bomb Scare In Ogbomoso Oyo State. (1154 Views)

Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) / 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) / Nollywood Actress Hilda Dokubo Nabbed Over Bomb Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signboard Error Causes Bomb Scare In Ogbomoso Oyo State. by StevinMorgan(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
A fan of my site www.fruz.wapka.mobi named Tofunmi sent me this weird signboard spotted in the rural area of Ogbomoso in Oyo state to my e-mail.

See the picture below!!

On spotting the threatening signboard, Tofunmi and her friend allegedly turned back in a bid to escape a bomb planted ahead….

While turning back, they met another driver and informed him of the danger ahead… It was the driver who informed them that the BOMB ‘s a spelling error…. It’s supposed to be BUMP.

Lo and behold as they bent the curve, the saw a big bump and not a bomb as indicated in the signboard.

If na you u go gree go?
Lwkmd.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Omotola Receiving Her National Award / Photos:niger- Delta Militant Tom Ateke Hosts Nollywood Stars On Independence Day / Please Help Out In This Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.