Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Chase/boa Alc Need Urgently Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chase/boa Alc Need Urgently Lagos (797 Views)

Banks Outwit Each Other In Chase For State Accounts. / Boa Promise To Support Leather Workers In Aba / I Need Urgently Tricycle((keke Marwa) As Much As I Can Get (2) (3) (4)

Chase/boa Alc Need Urgently Lagos by 2rhymestharap(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
I don't know where to post dis so admin forgive me if this is a wrong Section.. But dis. For biz peeps so its part of it!...

In need of Boa/Chase alc wanto the a huge transfer and you must be in lagos, I must be able to see you One on one too so we talk,,

Add bb pin 2302e18a or call whatsapp 08169123080... Thanks or comment sha
Re: Chase/boa Alc Need Urgently Lagos by laudate: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
2rhymestharap: I don't know where to post dis so admin forgive me if this is a wrong Section.. But dis. For biz peeps so its part of it!...

In need of Boa/Chase alc wanto the a huge transfer and you must be in lagos, I must be able to see you One on one too so we talk,,

Add bb pin 2302e18a or call whatsapp 08169123080... Thanks or comment sha

419 big scam... abeg, nobody must fall for this trick oh!
Re: Chase/boa Alc Need Urgently Lagos by arbitrage: 5:48am On Jul 19, 2014
What's the biz all about? I have BOA but not Chase.
Re: Chase/boa Alc Need Urgently Lagos by 2rhymestharap(m): 2:34am On Jul 22, 2014
laudate:

419 big scam... abeg, nobody must fall for this trick oh!
why are you dumb pls ...do you know who I am?.. Or what I do for a living.. Why jump into a conclusion?.. Everybody in need of Boa/Chase are they scammers.. Hw am I gona dupe a scammer cos 90% of pple with Boa are scammers?... Pls grow up
Re: Chase/boa Alc Need Urgently Lagos by laudate: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
2rhymestharap: why are you dumb pls ...do you know who I am?.. Or what I do for a living.. Why jump into a conclusion?.. Everybody in need of Boa/Chase are they scammers.. Hw am I gona dupe a scammer cos 90% of pple with Boa are scammers?... Pls grow up

Nobody said everybody in need of BoA/Chase accounts are scammers. So your tirade is uncalled for. In this day of internet banking, VISA credit cards and domicilliary accounts, what the heck do you need a BoA/Chase account holder for? shocked

Talk to a relationship officer at your local bank, or open an account with any of the multinational banks (e.g. Citibank, Stanbic, Standard chartered, Rand etc). to conduct your transaction, instead of coming here to beg for BoA/Chase account holders. Even Barclays bank has a local representative office in Nigeria, that handles international transactions for various bank account holders.

Not only that, every local bank has a correspondent bank abroad and multiple international transactions are carried out on a daily basis without any noise or stress.

So what is your problem? Na wah oh! sad

Business Opportunity / The Truth About GLC Empowerment Program In Nigeria / Affordable Brand New Hp Laptop For Sale 15.6 Inches