Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

6 Reasons You Should Choose Comedy Over Action Films - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Reasons You Should Choose Comedy Over Action Films (541 Views)

Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair / 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Should Choose Comedy Over Action Films by latinojives(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
I recently stumbled on a group on the internet ...a l[i]aughing [/i] group. They just gather together, one person starts to laugh, and then another joins and they all join in this laughter fit .... and I am laughing just thinking about it right now!. I can picture these guys looking silly but here are 6 reasons why its a smart idea.

1. BETTER BLOOD PRESSURE NUMBERS
A study was carried out on 200 people who commenced a laughter therapy to manage their blood pressure and your guess is as good as mine; the blood pressure actually lowered. It won't be a bad idea for all hypertensives to buy a book of jokes!

2. RELIEVES STRESS
Imagine you have been stressed up all day and a colleague just shows you one of those silly funny pictures all over social media and you guys had a good laugh. you would notice that suddenly you can actually feel some of the stress seep away. Now that's for real! Laughter actually relieves stress. The next time you are all stressed out just find a funny video and have a good laugh.

3. COOLEST BELLY WORKOUT
A good laugh can actually tone your abs. We don't call them belly laughs for nothing, a good laugh actually makes use of your abdominal muscles. If regularly done it can actually tone your abs

4. HEARTY LAUGH
A hearty laugh has got to do the heart some good and it sure does. A hearty laugh everyday might actually chase the heart attacks away. its being observed that people who had a BAD sense of humour are at HIGHER RISK of having a heart attack ...lol #badbosses

5. IMMUNITY BOOSTER
Laughter activates the T-cells which are specific for boosting immunity and fighting off diseases. so the next time you have a good laugh remember your body is fighting the bad guys. Doctors have found that people who are positive and laugh more tend to fight diseases better than people who tend to be more negative. So smile, laugh and live longer!

6. PAIN KILL
Endorphins are the body’s natural pain killers. By laughing, you can release endorphins, which can help ease chronic pain and make you feel good all over.

So the next time you go to the cinema choose a movie that will make you laugh silly!!! grin grin grin

Source: www.salverelifestyl.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Liberian Man Infected With Ebola Virus In Lagos Has Reportedly / Is Water-melon Seed Edible? / 6 Steps To Strengthen Your Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.