Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones (1677 Views)

MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more / How To Subscribe To The Etisalat Blackberry Daily Plans / Ram Upgrade On Smartphones Such As N73, Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones by Callie(f): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Previously i usually use google anytime i want to subscribe for data plans in any of the mobile operators in nigeria-mtn, glo, airtel and etisalat. its quite a pain trying to find codes for subscription plans whether its for Blackberry or regular data subscription and most times you dont have data to even do the googling. What if you can just launch an app on your blackberry or android phone and select the data subscription and the app completes it for you? Amazing isnt it? Now here is the good news, its now possible both on android and bb10.
The App is called "All Nigerian Networks", it features the 4 mobile networks in Nigeria in a lovely swippeable tabs. There are some bonus features like checking your credit balance and data balance. You can also Recharge your credit by switching to the appropriate tab and typing only the recharge pin in the Text box provided and clicking the Send button afterwards (i love this feature cause several times i had to retype my pin due to bad network, but with this app your pin remains on the text box so u can send again if the first one fails). Here are the pics so you can see for yourself:

Without wasting much of your time cause i know its the link to the App you all need:
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greatcallie.allnigeriannetworks
Download from Google Play Store

Re: A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones by fijiano202(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nice though
Re: A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
i hv downloaded it, de stuf mak sense small smiley
Re: A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones by EnterPRO: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
cool
Re: A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones by Etesam(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
You never give up.
Re: A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones by alotofgrace(m): 3:57am On Jul 18, 2014
good woork....

if u developed this app, there is hope wink
Re: A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones by pendusky(m): 5:28am On Jul 18, 2014
wink nice one
Re: A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones by jasmine01s: 7:11am On Jul 18, 2014
glad to see my app running nice@op
Re: A New Way To Subscribe For Data On Smartphones by Thebrightest(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2014
ok, i tried it and as the code was running, i woke up.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Elife S7 Dicussion Thread / Language Updates For Vkworld Stone V3S(19 Languages) / TECNO Camon CX Review; Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.