Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (93491 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Solely With 2000 & 2001 Toyota Camry / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
lebete3000:

I need the current price for a 2004 model Mercedes benz E320 clean title.

For something that has NEVER been in an accident before, it will cost you 3.2M Naira . . . Looking forward to doing business with you, much cheaper to even get a newer model than to buy a 2004 ride that has never been in an accident before
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by lebete3000: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:

For something that has NEVER been in an accident before, it will cost you 3.2M Naira . . . Looking forward to doing business with you, much cheaper to even get a newer model than to buy a 2004 ride that has never been in an accident before

As in you mean its cheaper to get an 06 model clean titled dan an 04 model? How possible?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
lebete3000:

As in you mean its cheaper to get an 06 model clean titled dan an 04 model? How possible?

Chance of getting an almost 12 years old ride that has never been involved in any form of accident at all, is slim and when you find one, it will be very expensive, that is what i mean and besides, clearing cost of Benz are on a high side . . . i means you might be able to get a 2005 that has been in accident cheaper . . . that is what i means, sir.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by lebete3000: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chance of getting an almost 12 years old ride that has never been involved in any form of accident at all, is slim and when you find one, it will be very expensive, that is what i mean and besides, clearing cost of Benz are on a high side . . . i means you might be able to get a 2005 that has been in accident cheaper . . . that is what i means, sir.

No accidented please....haba before nigerians celebrate tokunbo are we about celebrating accidented vehicles too?

No accidented please oh!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
lebete3000:

No accidented please....haba before nigerians celebrate tokunbo are we about celebrating accidented vehicles too?

No accidented please oh!

No problem, sir . . . the price given is the price for non-accidental, Sir.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Oxone(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

No problem, sir . . . the price given is the price for non-accidental, Sir.

Hello man,

How much would it cost to truck a car from Tennessee to New Jersey and another from New Jersey to New York?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Oxone:

Hello man,
How much would it cost to truck a car from Tennessee to New Jersey and another from New Jersey to New York?

Either you give zip code to zip code or give distance from source to destination
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Oxone(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Either you give zip code to zip code or give distance from source to destination

I Don't have that information but I'll like a ballpark figure please. Destination for both are the ports in New Jersey & New york. Thanks
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oxone:

I Don't have that information but I'll like a ballpark figure please. Destination for both are the ports in New Jersey & New york. Thanks

Cost is calculated based on miles and locations away,..... it is like taking a taxi from Ibadan going to Lagos, where in Lagos, Ogba or lekki? Wont be same cost
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Oxone(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Cost is calculated based on miles and locations away,..... it is like taking a taxi from Ibadan going to Lagos, where in Lagos, Ogba or lekki? Wont be same cost

Lol yeah I know man & like I said, all I want is are estimates/range & not exact cost.

From Tennessee to New Jersey port

and from New Jersey port to New York port.

Like I said, an estimate would do just fine. Thanks

NB; well I can give u say an estimate of between 5k & 7k to anywhere in lag from ibadan
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oxone:

Lol yeah I know man & like I said, all I want is are estimates/range & not exact cost.

From Tennessee to New Jersey port

and from New Jersey port to New York port.

Like I said, an estimate would do just fine. Thanks

NB; well I can give u say an estimate of between 5k & 7k to anywhere in lag from ibadan

Sir, i am not a transporter, when i am buying my vehicles, i do buy based on distance to the port i am shipping out from . . . Tennessee is like 110 Square km, OK to the port . . . . base your figure +/- 800$.. . . . Again, i am not a transporter, and exact codes could be the only right factor . . . NY to NJ could be within 400$, again +/-
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Oxone(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Sir, i am not a transporter, when i am buying my vehicles, i do buy based on distance to the port i am shipping out from . . . Tennessee is like 110 Square km, OK to the port . . . . base your figure +/- 800$.. . . . Again, i am not a transporter, and exact codes could be the only right factor . . . NY to NJ could be within 400$, again +/-

Thanks man!

Exactly what I wanted wink
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oxone:

Thanks man!

Exactly what I wanted wink

You are very welcome . . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yes, we can!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thank you for your business!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chairman, you know who you are . . . Here are the 2 that we have available, my email wont connect while at the office, that is why i post them here . . . . Here is a Silver one, sweet machine

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
And the green . . . Sweet ride and ready to ROLL . . . . Thanks for your business

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
cool cool cool

grin grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
If you still paying too much for goods and services, you are yet to talk to Fhemmmy Motos!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Happy Friday to YOU all . . .
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Happy Friday to YOU all . . .You are well appreciated!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (84) (Reply)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / NEED Spare Parts For Your CARs and SUVs? / President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.