Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! (3239 Views)

Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Photos: Jude Okoye’s Beautiful Daughter Turns One / P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
The MBGN Tourism 2012 married her man Jude Okoye today in Anambra state. Beautiful couple

Re: Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by Decibel: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
*Playing Flavour: Ada Ada* kiss
Re: Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by ammyluv2002(f): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wow! She's so beautiful....fine babe
Re: Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by teninfayo94(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Uhmm. Noted mine will b in 2021
Re: Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by Danielle22(f): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Congrats!!
Re: Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by ellagal(f): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wow!! Looking amazing
Re: Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by almightygod: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2014

Re: Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by Afrok(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Congratulations to them.... Thank God there are no publicity stunts and rumours flying around, I guess because they're from the same tribe.
Re: Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
ammyluv2002: Wow! She's so beautiful....fine babe

She had to be beautiful....big boys always go for the best.

I wonder if she's actually pregnant like pple are claiming.
Re: Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Why wondering the obvious?
fellis:

She had to be beautiful....big boys always go for the best.

I wonder if she's actually pregnant like pple are claiming.
Re: Here Comes The couple...mr. and mrs. Jude Okoye,beautiful! by priscaoge(f): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2014
Lovely Couple. May God bless Ur Union!!!

Btw the lady is so pretty!

(1) (Reply)

Murpphy Ijemba And Sean Amadi Were Not Sacked, They Refused To Resume Duty / Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] / ILLUMINATTI: Top 6 Nigeria Artistes that Allegedly Sold Their Souls To The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.