Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How To Determine If Any Revelation Is True Or False - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Determine If Any Revelation Is True Or False (811 Views)

The Book Of Revelation Is Not From The Creator Of The Universe / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? / Would You Agree That The Book Of Revelation Is The Summary Of The Whole Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Determine If Any Revelation Is True Or False by BamideleGospel(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Here Is A Test To Determine If Any Revelation Is True Or False:

· Does it reinforce God’s Word, lead me to Christ and fill me with love for His church.
· Align itself with the clear and complete teachings of the Bible.
· Strengthen my faith and give me an honorable purpose in life.
· Turn me from wrongdoing, promoting righteousness and purity in my life.
· Find wide acceptance and affirmation by notable men and women of God.
· And build up the body of Christ, equipping believers for the work of ministry.

In this terrible period, a "strong delusion" sent as a punishment will blind the spirits of mankind; they have not believed the truth, they will believe the lie. The mystery of iniquity is already working. At this time we must employ Jesus' life and teaching as our standard for judgment, not the performance of others. The wise believers will not allow themselves to be distracted from their devotion by extraneous arguments and legends that lead one away from the Scripture. Realizing that truth is more practical than theory, judge all teaching by what is produces, not by how it sounds. Continue reading click this link http://kingdom-dynamics..com/2013/10/how-to-determine-if-any-revelation-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotional: Depart From Evil / Is Fornication Still A Sin / We Are In Heaven Already,please Enjoy Your Life Without Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.