Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta (2173 Views)

Ice Vending Machine / Buy Ice Cream Machine, Popcorn Machine, Display Etc / I Need Pos Machines For Vending Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by beejayodus(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
I am about to go into popcorn and coffee. business. in Abeokuta, but I couldn't lay my hands on the needed machine. So anyone who knows or sells these equipment in Abeokuta should please direct me.Those who sell should drop their price and their contact here.I can also be reached on 08165357432
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by gpublish(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
I can help you with popcorn machine. Which size do you want?
Please see attached picture

Dimension: 500x370x680mm
Power:1.84kw 220v/50Hz
Capacity: 12 oz
Price is 80k

Power:1.4kw 220v/50Hz
Capacity: 8 oz
Price: 50k

What type of coffee machine do you want? We also have ice cream machine(hard and soft) and bread, sharwarma grill, bain marie showcase and other types of catering equipment.
Call 0813-470 2109

Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by beejayodus(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2014
gpublish: I can help you with popcorn machine. Which size do you want?
Please see attached picture

Power:1.84kw 220v/50Hz
Capacity: 12 oz
Price is 80k

Power:1.4kw 220v/50Hz
Capacity: 8 oz
Price: 50k

What type of coffee machine do you want? We also have ice cream machine(hard and soft) and bread, sharwarma grill, bain marie showcase and other types of catering equipment.
Call 0813-470 2109
I sent you a text but didn't get a response.
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by gpublish(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2014
I just saw your text, the gas type popcorn machine you asked for is not available. Our popcorn machine uses electricity as its main power source. Its power rating was listed in my earlier post to you.
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by beejayodus(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2014
gpublish: I just saw your text, the gas type popcorn machine you asked for is not available. Our popcorn machine uses electricity as its main power source. Its power rating was listed in my earlier post to you.
where is your location and do you also have the coffee vending machine or know where I can get?
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by gpublish(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
No coffee vending machine available sir. We are based in Lagos.
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by beejayodus(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Where exactly are you in Lagos?
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by gpublish(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Showroom is at Okota Isolo Axis
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by beejayodus(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
gpublish: Showroom is at Okota Isolo Axis
post a detailed address, I may show up this weekend.
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by gpublish(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hi,
I am not always here on nairaland, so why not text or call to schedule your visit anytime you are in lagos. You have my contact details.
Cheers
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by morzook(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Abk coffee lover here... Holla whenever you begin business
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by tobintino(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2014
I need an industrial scale popping machine..... please, not all this ones in glass..... can I get it. tobintino@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by gangbang86: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
hello from 2019 smiley
there is a good opportunity to buy coffee machine of Jura product line
these coffee machines are qualitative
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by Lmaomen1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
beejayodus:
I am about to go into popcorn and coffee. business. in Abeokuta, but I couldn't lay my hands on the needed machine. So anyone who knows or sells these equipment in Abeokuta should please direct me.Those who sell should drop their price and their contact here.I can also be reached on 08165357432
Hey, dude. Frankly speaking, I am the owner of the small coffehouse. It's my little "child", that brings me money. But there were a lot of problems, before opening - begining with chosing of the coffe machine and ending with choising the type of coffee bean. Fortunately, I have passed all the obstacles and can help you to chose the good coffee machine, sry about popcorn machine, because I don't have even a idea how I can help you with this question. I recommend you to buy the one of the model of Jura Coffee Machine that I use, because it's not expensive ( I know how fast money spends, when you open the buisness), all the models have already the grinder and it doesn't spend a lot of electricity. I wish you to make the right choice.
Re: In Need Of A Popcorn Machine And A Coffee vending Machine In Abeokuta by stormtrooper: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lmaomen1:

Hey, dude. Frankly speaking, I am the owner of the small coffehouse. It's my little "child", that brings me money. But there were a lot of problems, before opening - beginning with choosing of the coffee machine and ending with choosing the type of coffee bean. Fortunately, I have passed all the obstacles and can help you to chose the good coffee machine, sorry about popcorn machine, because I don't have even a idea how I can help you with this question. I recommend you to buy the one of the model of Jura Coffee Machine that I use, because it's not expensive ( I know how fast money spends, when you open the business), all the models have already the grinder and it doesn't spend a lot of electricity. I wish you to make the right choice.

wow, I've heard about Jura coffee machine, but I didn't decide to buy it until this moment smiley

(1) (Reply)

Best Quality Wall Screeding Material In Lagos / Challenging Blco Deal By A Ducth Trust Standing For Oil Refineries / Printing Press Machines For Sale (Sell Off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.