Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Open Letter To General Overseers And Church Leaders In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To General Overseers And Church Leaders In Nigeria (2940 Views)

Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet / What Is The Difference Between General Overseers And The Pope? / Why Are All These General Overseers Bringing Their Kids Into Pastoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To General Overseers And Church Leaders In Nigeria by olakunle5296: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL GENERAL OVERSEERS, BISHOPS ANDCHURCH LEADERS IN NIGERIA.

Adeleye Olakunle
olakunle5296@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

A MESSAGE OF DIVINE WARNING; AS SPOKEN TO ME BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Good day and compliment of the season to you. I am Adeleye Olakunle. In March 2013, I clearly heard the voice of the Lord concerning the Christian church in Nigeria, and specifically concerning you high ranking Bishops, General overseers, Senior Pastors and various categories of church leaders. At first, the Lord only instructed me to put down the message he gave me in a book form, He never told me that I would send letters to church leaders until six months after manuscript development, if I had known, perhaps I won't cite a single example about any pastor in the book, but the LORD told me NOT TO ALTER any content of the book, thereafter anyway.

Sir, be inform that you are not the only person receiving this letter for the Lord expressly told me to send it to NOT LESS THAN ONE THOUSAND General Overseers across Nigeria including you. Left to me this is an assignment I DID NOT WANT TO CARRY OUT for obvious reasons, I personally delayed the execution of this assignment because I never wanted to be dragged into the church battle or Controversy by some of the General Overseers that will receive this Message, But in August 2013, after the death of a prominent General overseer in Nigeria “without a prior notice by the lord”- which the Lord already told me of in March 2013, generally about you General Overseers, HE warned me of an emerging divine punishment upon me from HIM, if I do not carry out this assignment with immediate effect.

THE MESSAGE

The Lord said I should inform you Bishops, General Overseers and Church Leaders in Nigeria that:
1. Your anointing, Spiritual power and church crowd/fellowship and wealth belongs Not to you but to HIM

2. The Lord said that majority of you church leaders in Nigeria have turned yourselves into criminals on HIS altar of Worship; without a crime committed, an individual cannot be a criminal, thus there 24 terrible crimes, which the Lord told me that over 95% of you people are presently committing, meaning that if any one of you people refuses to repent and just ONE only of these spiritual crimes is still found in your life or Ministry, the Lord said that you should await HIS fierce and terrible judgment, the Lord said that one by one He will begin to remove you and your unrighteous co-pastors from the scene WITHOUT PROIOR NOTICE which will mark the beginning of your eternal sorrows in HELLFIRE, HE said that if you choose to go to HELL it does not stop HIM from being God, after all, there several General overseers and church leaders who have died and are presently in HELL because they died in disobedience. The 24 spiritual crimes presently manifesting in the lives and ministries of over 95% of Nigeria church leaders ( As the Lord told me)

a. Merchandising the anointing

b. Church politics

c. Worldliness in the Sanctuary

d. Neglecting the widows, the orphans and the needies in the church

e. Love of money

f. Covetousness

g. Polygamy and Sexual immorality in the sanctuary

h. A project for family inheritance

i. A house divided against itself

j. Sodomy in the sanctuary

k. Anointed idols in the sanctuary

l. Repetition of messages

m. Ministry of the old prophet

n. Satanic miracle in the sanctuary

o. Spiritual pride

p. Idolatry

q. The unrighteous lifestyles of your biological children

r. Untidy Association

s. Being deceived by the gift by the gift and Anointing

t. A re-arrangement for the master's order

u. Unbiblical methods of appointing Subordinate pastor and church leaders

v. Manifesting the wrong gift

w. Interdenominational competition

x. Establishment of Rebellious churches

3. The Lord told me that over 95% of the church leaders in Nigeria are presently guilty of these crimes and this highlighted crimes shall be the determinants of you reigning with Him after your death or not; just ONE out of the 24 in your life is enough to attract God's judgment

4. The Lord said that some of you General overseers are clean of all these crimes (5% only), but the only reason why HE can have problems with you is that you have refused to put your house in order and you must correct this mistake so that you will NOT die the death of ELI, the Lord said that you should have a spiritual family meeting with all your assistance.

General Overseers and all categories of ranking pastors in your ministry and sound this divine warning to all of them and if possible read out this letter and the book to all of them in gathering even if it will take you ten hours, if doesn't matter. The Lord said that you have done this, then their blood is no longer upon your head. The Lord said that this is necessary because these crimes are found in all churches in Nigeria (100%) but the 95% and 5% division is only referring to the personal stands of Nigeria General Overseer with God, I mean their persons and private lives as individuals with God; not the totality of churches in Nigeria

5. The Lord said that there are too many unrighteous and satanic Assistant General Overseers, Senior pastors and different co-pastors working in ALL church in Nigeria, HE said I should tell you General Overseers (especially in the categories of the remaining 5%) to seek His to seek His face about identifying these people and everyone of them should be SHOWN the way OUT of the altar in HIS Sanctuary of worship

6. The Lord said that any General overseer who refuses to clean-up HIS ministry will die the death of ELI

I have not spoken for myself but for the LORD Jesus Christ, believing this message is not compulsory but advisable, disobeying this message amounts to committing spiritual suicide. So PLEASE DO. Personally I have not sent this message for the [purpose of gaining popularity, but doing what the LORD sent me, leaving you with the choice of obeying or ignoring it.”Giving No Offence in Anything, that the ministry be not be blamed; but in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God”-2corinthian 6:3-4a

The LORD told me that some bishops and General Overseers in the country who are members of occultic association and secret confraternities will take this message and the book to their meeting venues, so HE expressly said I should tell you that instead of repenting from this 24 crimes, if you attempt to wage a physical or spiritual battle against the messenger of this message, then you have wage a spiritual war against HE (JESUS CHRIST) Himself and you will not survive to tell the story of the battle – SO BE HUMBLE ENOUGH TO REPENT, the Lord said that it is a mercy that you are still alive to receive this call for repentance and repositioning.

During this, I have delivered the message to you, deciding to please God and displease man, exhibiting my faith, confidence, security and boldness in Christ my Saviour aganst any form of consequential attack from the recipients especially by the wealth, popularity, connections, fame, and pride commanded by some of the general Overseers and leaders that will receive this message;” FOR My life HID with Christ in God – colossians3:3

I have not said that all these 24 crimes are found in a single ministry, it is the totality of the present sickness playing the church in Nigeria, so if just one only affects your life, tick it out and make adjustment now. I put it forth to you,( For it is my opinion, that as a supreme Head of a Ministry, you have the ability to HEAR the voice of God), that as soon as you finish reading this letter, kindly lift it up unto the LORD in prayer and ask HIM if indeed HE has sent me or I have sent myself – IT IS GOOD TO TEST ALL SPIRITS.

The LORD said that you should not be deceived by the manifestation of divine Miracles, anointing, signs, wonders and spiritual powers in your ministry (for those HE genuinely called among you), He said these are not enough reasons to ignore this message, HE said that the signs and wonders occur ONLY FOR HIS NAME SAKE, they occur because He appointed battalions of Angels to work with you and HE instructed them to HONOUR every word of your mouth – because of HIS Call and Covenant. But the Angels, Call and Covenant are not the ones that will take you into HEAVEN but OBEDIENCE and RIGHTEOUSNESS.

I AM FREE OF YOUR BLOOD-SHALOM

Yours in Christ
Kunle Adeleye

SOURCE ---->>> http://openlettertogeneraloverseers..com/

SHARE ---->>> http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://openlettertogeneraloverseers..com/
Re: Open Letter To General Overseers And Church Leaders In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
The
Spirit
Has
Spoken
!!!!!!!!
Re: Open Letter To General Overseers And Church Leaders In Nigeria by paulolee(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii....some peps no qet consience O...some peps jus 2 wicked...brosssss dis epistle too looonq naaaa....**pantinq, breathinq n sweatinq**

(1) (Reply)

Alfa Bible Studies: King David Doing Mother And Daughter. / What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? / Free Audio: Download Duncan Williams Messages And Things To Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.